RSS

Tuesday 110628

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Team "Annie Are You OK?"
21-15-9 reps for time:
Row (calories)
DB Thrusters, 35#/20#
Kettlebell SDLHP, 2/1.5 pood
Burpees
DB Squat Cleans, 35#/20#
Wall Balls, 20#/14#

This is a 4, 5, or 6 member team workout where each team starts in a single file line in front of the rower. When 3-2-1-Go is yelled, the first person jumps on the rower and completes 21 calories, he/she then moves to thrusters while the 2nd person in line jumps on the rower, etc, etc. When the 1st person completes all exercises, he/she jumps back in front and starts all over with 15 reps and so on.

Each person only has to wait for the person in front of them. When the person in front of them moves forward, they can move forward as well. If there is no one in front, you don't have to stop.

Post team member's names and workout time to comments/Logwod.


The level 1 cert, back in the day.

edit post

15 Responses to "Tuesday 110628"

  1. Hira Says:
  2. Fuh-uhn!
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Love the rower!
  5. BigD Says:
  6. Holy balls, that was rough! Hope me being the first one to go through gave the rest of my team adequate rest. :)
    25:52...I think for our team today at 5AM!
  7. Jess Says:
  8. Who the heck cares about Annie...I am NOT ok after that workout. That was awful in every sense of the way. Plus, I made the mistake of going second right after Josh. He is a freaking beast. He didn't give me a lot of rest which was good because I didn't want my team to wait on me so it kept me moving.

    Great job 6am team (Josh, Celeste, GregP, Frank and the new guy-I am so sorry I forgot your name already)

    JChrist
  9. Shelley Says:
  10. I liked this one! I teamed up with Dave L, Brian Brown, BC, Jeff and Gina. I was second to go and got through 9 SDLHP's at the 30 minute mark.

    Good job team! It does up the ante when you've got others relying on you to keep things moving.
  11. JonD Says:
  12. Jake H, Nick P, Eric C, and Pete N were my teammate and that was a fun one.

    DNF

    But we gave it a hell of a run. We used #40DB for the Squat Cleans since 35's were all gone. So Im going to say that was the reason ;). Another fun one and look forward to tonights classes!
  13. Kristina Nash Says:
  14. Just me and the boys this morning!! Way to go 5 am.

    Dave, I think I helped out with the rest periods as well.
  15. Eric C Says:
  16. This one is a beast!

    Quivering quads now... and I like it.
  17. Unknown Says:
  18. IT's 4:45 pm and my legs are still jacked. Gotta love the ones that ruin your whole day. Just another day in the life of a CFO member.
  19. Eric C Says:
  20. Oh yeah, quote of the day at CFO:

    "If you are going to get mad (during noon class) that someone is slowing you down.... well... then you're a douche bag"

    Frick'n hilarious!

    I think everyone was too tired to even think about being upset. In fact, I think they were probably grateful.
  21. john Says:
  22. Eric - funny. I was very thankful that that someone slowed me down....I was hurting after the first round.

    Anyways....

    Team CFO - love these Team WODS!!!!

    I'm sure you are getting lots of feedback - but I'll go on record with a recommendation that one be performed each week - maybe on Wednesdays????
  23. Addi Says:
  24. Jess, you should know better. Josh + thrusters + wall balls = true love.

    I'll second the motion for weekly team workouts, but request that they not be on Wednesdays, as that is my rest day. And it's all about me. Duh.

    This was awful this morning, but I liked it. Even though it had 3 of my least favorite things. DNF'd, but we were hauling ass. Good job, team!
  25. Stacie Says:
  26. Teamed with Tessa, Adam & Ricky. Adam finished the team off right at the buzzer. Way to stick with it bud. Proud of you, you had to have been a hurtin' unit!
  27. Laura Says:
  28. Teamed up with Kayla, Jed, and Tara. We scaled to 15,12,9 but did all of the weight rx'd. We finished within the extra minute Joe gave us. Tara way to push it at the end, girl!

    Loving these team WODS!

    Laura
  29. Allison H :) Says:
  30. missed out on a team mate cuz of stupid chemistry class and made up on thursday's rest day.

    solo mission scaled to 15-12-9
    24:30

    this was fun, in a I feel like I'm going to be sick kinda way ;) my legs don't bend. i'm frankenstein walkin it. i was a freak show in the grocery store!
    super sore this week. hope next time i make it with a buddy system!!!

Thanks For Visiting!