RSS

Thursday 110602

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

An awesome pic of Libby during "Amanda."

edit post

5 Responses to "Thursday 110602"

  1. Mark Says:
  2. Did "Chief" today. My game plan to start was to do a modest 3 rounds per cycle because I didn't want to kill myself this morning. 3 turned out being too easy so I went to 4. Did all 5 cycles at 4 rounds with about 40 seconds to spare. I think I could get 5 rounds next time.
  3. Tovar Says:
  4. Hey check out the pic of Addi on the main page of Rokfit.com sportin the sports bra. Pretty sweet! She is officially being used as a piece of meat for marketing purposes. Ha! :)
  5. paul Says:
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. paul Says:
  8. Thanks for pointing that out, Tovar! That is an awesome irony, somehow.

    5 rds
    5 back squats (205)
    10 GH situps
    15 pushups
    9:50
  9. B3nj4m1n Says:
  10. Addi is also featured on the RokFit site. The pictures on the side change as you navigate.

Thanks For Visiting!