RSS

Friday 110624

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For time:
50 Box Jumps, 24 inch box
50 Jumping Pull ups
50 Kettlebell Swings, 1/.75 pood
Walking Lunges, 50 steps
50 Toes 2 Bar
50 Push Press, 45#/33# bar
50 RDL's 45#/33# bar (bar to shin)
50 Wall Balls, 20#/14#
50 Burpees
50 Double Unders

Scaled reps are 35 or 20 per exercise. Cut-off is 22 minutes. If you make it to double unders, you will be allowed to finish workout. Ladies use trainer pood or 25# dumbbell for swings.

Post time to comments/Logwod.

Dustin during his wrestling days.

Dance Fever (Got Anderson?) starring Dustin Tovar of State Farm Fame. (Must have Facebook to view)

Post thoughts to comments.

edit post

16 Responses to "Friday 110624"

  1. Shane Says:
  2. How filthy fifty-ish. Damn.
  3. Kristina Nash Says:
  4. I have love hate relationship with burpees!
  5. BC Says:
  6. 21:23 using option B (35 reps). Definitely just need to find a steady pace and then just keep grinding. Nice work morning monsters.
  7. Shelley Says:
  8. Big fat DNF Option A Rx'd

    I was in the middle of my 12th burpee when time was up.

    Wall balls did me in on this one. I did most 3-4 at a time, and wall balls should normally be a strength of mine. My shoulders were on fire, but I should have gutted through this better.

    Great work 6 am!!!
  9. Donohoe Says:
  10. nooners were all killing it today, I did option b and finished in 2130 it was a great challenge all the different movements. Jake and Jason were battling the whole time it was very motivational.
    Donohoe out.
  11. jakeH Says:
  12. 21:32 Rx'd with RDLs on the GHD machine (per Jon's request)

    Little bit of everything and fun crowd @ noon today. Burpees after the wall balls were rough. Just happy to finish. Really good group today. Everybody put in some serious work.

    Absolutely no slacking with Jason Brilz in house, but always fun.
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. I did option A and Rick said this was an easy workout.......... If this is easy for you Rick then you are my new hero! :)

    Anyways... this was tough! Finished good old option A in 22:17. My goal was to be under that 22 min but I was on about 15 du's when the clock hit 22. Everything went really well in my opinion EXCEPT for wall balls and Burpees. Those two combined probably took about 7 min for me.

    All in all it was a fun wod at noon as always. Coaches and athletes were all so encouraging.
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.
  19. Unknown Says:
  20. 23:12 rx'd option A. What a heater! T2B slowed me down and the burpees almost killed me. Good one before the weekend!

    I agree w/ Jake...GREAT non crowd. THere is a lot of competition in that class. I will be enjoying a rest day tomorrow!
  21. Unknown Says:
  22. i meant "noon crowd"
  23. Jess Says:
  24. 19:52 scaled to option C (20 reps) then did another round at 10 reps per Jon Day. I also subbed standing knees to elbows for T2B.

    Nice job 6am!

    JChrist
  25. paul Says:
  26. i miss all the fun!
  27. BigD Says:
  28. Sorry I missed this one. Does climbing at least 50 flights of stadium stairs w/50 pounds of soda and peanuts while working the CWS count?
  29. Gdawg Says:
  30. THAT VIDEO IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! thanks for the good laugh! i miss you all, but i do not miss filthy 50!!!!
  31. Addi Says:
  32. Boo Filthy Fifty. DNF rx'd w/back extensions - got through 14 burpees. 14 excruciating, crawling-up-off-the-ground-begging-for-sweet-death burpees. Holy hell I hate this workout. (I know I said I'd stop complaining about it, Jimbo, but come on. Did you really believe me?)

    This did NOT go as planned. Box jumps felt like hell right out of the gate, and those are a strength for me. The only things that felt decent were push press (so light! so fast!) If I knew Neal was only going to beat me by 2 burpees, I might have been able to muster a little more speed at the end. Damn it.

Thanks For Visiting!