RSS

Wednesday 110525

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For time:
50 Double Unders
25 Ground to Overhead, 88#/63#
40 Double Unders
20 Ground to Overhead, 88#/63#
30 Double Unders
15 Ground to Overhead, 88#/63
20 Double Unders
10 Ground to Overhead, 88#/63#
10 Double Unders
5 Ground to Overhead, 88#/63#

The ground to overhead is anyhow. If you need to scale double unders, you will do so by jumping over your bar rather than scaling with a rope (each way counts as a rep).

The cut-off is 15 minutes.

Post time to comments/Logwod.

Shelley Buchholz

edit post

11 Responses to "Wednesday 110525"

  1. Steve Says:
  2. If anyone is looking to put their Xfit skills to use in the outside world, there are a few upcoming opportunities:

    4 June- Urban Omaha Adventure. This is a 4-6 hour endurance event for 3-person teams. Biking, running, navigating, and maybe rowing & climbing. Sign up before 1 June.
    http://www.raceregister.net/RaceRegister/event?action=view&id=27

    19 June- Papillion Duathlon. 2 mile run, 10 mile bike, 2 mile run around Walnut Creek Lake. If you don't want to do this solo, you can also sign up as a 2-person team.
  3. JimmyG Says:
  4. Dropped in on the 0500 class this morning. Finished in 14:10 rxd. I'm pretty sure I spent at least 5 mins resting during the WOD. At one point, Amanda had to snap me out of a Snatch induced haze (That's what she said).

    If there isn't already a word for that mid-WOD trip to La-la land, we should make one up. Any suggestions?

    Great job to all the morning monsters! 5 am is E.A.R.L.Y!
  5. Jess Says:
  6. DNF, made it to 20 DUs and used 53# for the GTO. I struggled with my first round of DUs. I have some nice whip marks on my forearms now. OUCH.

    Great job 6am. Huge class.

    JChrist
  7. Mark Says:
  8. I don't think there was a spare barbell in the house today! Huge class and some familiar faces at an unfamiliar time!!

    11:18 Rx'd for me. Felt a sluggish all week, hopefully just because I am trying to cut out grains again. Next week I should be much much better!
  9. Stacie Says:
  10. Did this one recently in preparation for regionals which are this weekend!

    7:00 rxd

    Safe travels to all those flying, driving or training it to Chicago. Can't wait to represent CFO!!!
  11. BigD Says:
  12. Good luck to all of you heading the Chi-town. Kick some ass!
    12:20 RX'd. Good seeing you at 5AM Jimbo!
    For the mid-WOD haze, how about the "1000-yard WOD stare"? Too long?
  13. Kat Says:
  14. Did this wod with stacie and libby about a week ago...finished at 9:11 rx'd. I clean and jerked each g2o
  15. ZachR Says:
  16. 8:42 rxd

    Power snatch for all 75 reps
  17. jakeH Says:
  18. 8:24?

    i think i wrote 9:24 on the board. maybe post WOD confusion. Started with narrow grip snatch like Zach R, but switched to clean and push press for majority of workout. Good one today.
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. my first 6am class and DNF. epic fail.
  21. nmandresen Says:
  22. I did jumps and 43# for the workout. 13:25

    Unfortunately I am not as consistent as I want to be on the double unders but they are definitely improving since I started.

Thanks For Visiting!