RSS

Wednesday 110504

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
400 Meter Walking Lunge

Post time and number of steps to comments/Logwod.

The Pain of Fight Gone Bad (Brian Christiansen)
____________________________________________

We are looking for 4 ladies and 1 guy for our team competition on May 14th. We have some incomplete teams that are looking to join in on the fun. There is no need to be a member of CFO but only someone who wants to have a good time and hang out with some cool people.

Let us know if you're interested. Thanks.

edit post

14 Responses to "Wednesday 110504"

  1. Brandon Says:
  2. I don't have a team as of yet, so sign me up.

    BrandonB
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. Becareful with this WOD, I finished in 22:39 and was barely able to walk down a flight of stairs afterward. A fun thing to "try" after you have finished...run/jog. You will find it a strange sensation, not to mention difficult. Enjoy.
  5. Hilg Says:
  6. Traveling Suuuuucks! Nice face, BC.
  7. JonD Says:
  8. http://www.performancemenu.com/articles/article.php?articleID=113

    Saw this on Jimbos facebook page.

    Watched KStar video and explanation of Valgus Knee Movement and read Everett's explanation. You decide!
  9. Paula Says:
  10. 21:51 with 420ish steps....needed to take a lot of steps with my short stubs! Beautiful morning to be lunging. What a way to start the day. This wod is definitely mental. I won't be walking down any stairs today! Some brutal wods this week....gotta love it!

    Advice for the afternoon classes....wear knee pads!

    Nice work 5am'ers!!! Welcome back Chris!

    BC...love the pic!
  11. Mark Says:
  12. 18:11 with 404 steps. This might have been my most hated WOD ever. I was spent by the time I got to the street on the way up. I used up too much strength trying to "kiss" the cement in order to not destroy my knees. When I got to the grass I was able to cruise a little better but by that time my quads were already screaming.

    I wonder what people think when they drive by and see a bunch of people doing walking lunges up a hill at 6AM?
  13. paul Says:
  14. Hate to miss 2 brutal WODs in a row. I did run a mile today, which I hate doing. 6:34.
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. 2 wods or maybe three if you really want to be picky..

    Muscle up practice.. Faster elbows in position.. Sets of 2 to 3

    Reverse barbell lunge.. 3EA
    135 155 175 190

    Shoulder to OH.. 45 second clock.. Starts with 155 and must go up 10lbs or more every set.. Allowed 1 miss only
    Push press.. 155 165 175 185 198
    Push jerk... 209 219 229
    Split jerk... 239 249 259 269 (Miss) 269 (make)

    Squat snatch (95#)
    30 inch box jumps
    15 12 9
    *5:43*
    Holy legs! I hit the box on the first two box jump attempts because my legs would bend at all.. Ha

    GH sit ups and High rep inverted rowing
  17. BigD Says:
  18. 16:04 w/348 steps at noon today. This one cathces up to you quick. Nice job nooners! Looks like I'll be avoiding steps for the rest of the day...
  19. Erica Says:
  20. I soooo wanted to do this one today...It stinks having a bum knee!!! Getting a cortisone shot today, hoping this helps...if not, next step is a muy expensive MRI. Need some positive healing thoughts my way, haha :) See you all tomorrow...rest day=arm workout... yes!
  21. Hilg Says:
  22. Once again, I say......Traveling SUUUUUUCKS! These WODs look like the kinda WODs where you say......guess what we F*&#ing did today!
  23. Steve Says:
  24. 17:something
  25. Crystal Says:
  26. 18:13. Talk about shaky leg! Lol! I can only imagine now what tomorrow is gonna be like. Oh boy! Not one that I want to redo anytime in the near future!

    Great job 6:30!
  27. Laura Says:
  28. 16:00

Thanks For Visiting!