RSS

Tuesday 110517

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
4 rounds for time of:
400 meter run
9 Overhead Squats, 137#/99#

Post time to comments/Logwod.

Karen Wattier

edit post

20 Responses to "Tuesday 110517"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. 11:03 Rx'd.

    All rounds were unbroken. OHS felt pretty good; I had to reset myself in 3rd round once as I felt a little off balance and didn't want to drop the bar.

    Way to work hard 6 a.m.!!
  3. BigD Says:
  4. 14:49 w/110#. Felt good to stretch out these sore legs.
    Way to push it 5AM! Paula, you were a frickin' machine!
  5. Mark Says:
  6. 13:51 Rx'd. The runs made the squats tough and vise versa. First 3 rounds of squats were unbroken but I lost balance on the 9th rep in the last round.

    HUGE class this morning and everyone was pushing the pace pretty hard!
  7. BC Says:
  8. 17:11 @ 110#. I was struggling. Nice work morning monsters.
  9. Jess Says:
  10. 16:53 using 63# for the first round then I had to drop to 53# for the last 3 rounds. I need to work on NOT going too low on my squat. That will be a huge change for me and something I will have to work on.

    Oh and by the way Ricky, I looked up my "Nancy" weight and I did not use 53# more like 33#. Oh well, gotta go heavier and test the waters, right?

    Great job 6am!

    JChrist
  11. Unknown Says:
  12. Weighted Pull Ups - 1RM
    (Best in Jan was 90.4#)
    - BW + Weight - 284.4
    - Bodyweight - 188.6
    = New Weighted Pull Up Max (95.8#)
    * First Time Ever Hitting More than Half Bodyweight for 1!

    Muscle Ups - Little Test
    * 30 No False Grip Muscle Ups w/ Turn Out For Time... Steady Pace
    - 7:50 - Missed 4-5 Reps
    - I've noticed I have a "re-engaging problem" - I'm about 2-3 inches above the TOP of the rings on the kip but I don't engage my shoulders sometimes at that point while I'm still "floating" and end up in the middle of the rings when I finally do... Try to work on that under a more controlled situation later this week...
  13. paul Says:
  14. 10:50 w/110#.
  15. Eric C Says:
  16. 12:35 rx'd

    Pretty darn heavy. Dropped bar in last 2 sets. Tried not to, I just couldn't hold it up. I think power snatching all 4 rounds did help a little with the time.

    Good job nooners!
  17. Addi Says:
  18. 11:03 rx'd - Wanted to try to beat Shelley's time, because I knew she'd do well, but ended up in a dead tie. I'm ready for a rest day, already!
  19. Kat Says:
  20. 12 min rx'd. I tried to keep with shelleys time too. My last run I came in at 10:45 but I lost my balance on my 5th oh and fell over! Figures! I lost a lot of time with that mess up. All other rnds were unbroken. The oh felt heavy when warming up but during the wod it was pretty managable.
  21. Unknown Says:
  22. WOD 2

    Heavier One
    1 Squat Clean (185#)
    10 DU's
    2 Squat Cleans (185#)
    20 DU's
    3 Squat Cleans (185#)
    30 DU's
    * Repeat This Cycle As Many Times As Possible in 6 Mins
    - Finished 3 Full Cycles plus did 2/3 of the 4th RD... Wow, That One Was Tough... Missed One Clean By Accident and No DU Misses
  23. Allison H :) Says:
  24. 12:36 w/ 53#

    still working on getting my overhead grip stronger and trying not to squat too low and bounce up from it. ~ thanks Amanda :) for the pointers! felt much better after focusing more on my bum!
  25. Anonymous Says:
  26. 13:24 rx'd. All OHS unbroken, but did a lot of standing around staring at the bar. Also, "runs" were more like a brisk mall-walker pace. Should have gone a little faster but my legs are still sore from the 8,427 (or so) air squats I did on Saturday.

    JenT
  27. Steve Says:
  28. 12:55 Rx'd. Managed not to break up the sets, but still spent too much time waiting to pick it up after the run.
  29. CrossFit Omaha Says:
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.
  31. JonD Says:
  32. 10:13 rx'd i wish i could run like the wind!

    Thanks JakeH for being the rabbit!
  33. Anonymous Says:
  34. 15:15 53# my crooked arm doesn't allow me to go heavier on OHS, didn't end up scaling the runs, but definitely felt like i was gonna barf on the last run.

    ps. Jon you should write that in your diary.
  35. Stacie Says:
  36. 9:46 rxd
  37. ZachR Says:
  38. 9:51 with 110#

    I was very happy with this as I almost used 88#. The runs actually felt really good today.
  39. Laura Says:
  40. 11:54 w/ 53#

Thanks For Visiting!