RSS

Friday 110527

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Snatch Balance 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Warm-up is 3-2-2. This will be the first time for a lot of you with this movement. Even though singles are programmed, finding a single rep max is not necessarily the emphasis.

Post weights used to comments/Logwod.


An oldie but a goodie from CrossFit HQ.
________________________________________

Keep up with this weekend's North Central Regional competition by following their Twitter feed (@CFGNorCenRegion) or on Facebook HERE.

Jon, Dustin, Stacie, Kat, Shelley, Addi, Libby, Rebecca, and myself thank you guys for all the help in getting us to Chicago. We couldn't have done it without you and your support. An extra special shout out to Rob Ross, Paula Miller, and Greg Petersen for their generous donations to the group.

Time to shine!!!!!!

edit post

6 Responses to "Friday 110527"

  1. Kelli Says:
  2. GO CFO!!!!!
  3. BigD Says:
  4. 137 today. Keeping my balance at the bottom got rougher the heavier I went. Good skill day!
    Kick ass at Regionals guys and gals!
  5. paul Says:
  6. 154. Pretty happy with this. I think I have more in the tank for this lift.

    Great working with you gentlemen, Eric and Egan!
  7. Eric C Says:
  8. Kick some ass CFO!!!

    180#. Wish I had one more attempt to go heavier. Felt pretty good.

    Good times Paul and Egan... good times...
  9. Jess Says:
  10. I started at 53# for my first working set. I ended up with 82# which I was very pleased with.

    Great job 4:30pm class. Thanks for the coaching tips Jimbo. It helped a lot.

    JChrist
  11. nmandresen Says:
  12. Started at 53# for my 1st working set and ended with 73#. Last one was definitely tough. My head helped me fail a few times throughout but I was able to get it on the next try. Can't wait to do this one again. Thanks Jess for the encouragement!

Thanks For Visiting!