RSS

Thursday 110421

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

Future Indie filmmaker.

edit post

8 Responses to "Thursday 110421"

  1. Mark Says:
  2. Did a quick metcon of this morning of: 4 rounds
    prowler push down and back
    25 situps
    5 handstand pushups

    Rested for about 5 minutes then did 4 rounds of prowler push down and back on the minute for 4 minutes.

    For some reason prowler pushes makes me feel like throwing up for about an hour afterwards.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I love this picture! So cute!
  5. Addi Says:
  6. Nice work, nooners! I was glad there was a group doing 11.5 today - didn't want to go through that alone.

    I did 10 min Tuesday night and finished 6 rds, but I was crashing and burning by the end. So my pie-in-the-sky goal today was 11, and I was expecting 10. Changed my game plan today with input from Reba and Amanda, and got 11 + 10 T2B. Super excited. Thanks for pushing me, Danielle.

    Also, you didn't know it, Ricky, but we were in a fight because I was mad I didn't just do the whole thing Tuesday night. But I definitely wouldn't have kept that pace the way I approached it the first time. So the fight's over. I'm sure you're relieved.
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. Lift Plus Football WOD + Some other work

    Thruster - 2RM in 8 Mins
    154, 185, 198, 214.. Freaking missed the second rep, Went up anyway and hit 219 for just one... Shoulders are still a little fried from yesterday...

    Tabata Row - 8RDs... Cover 1000m or more..
    Covered 1021m in 8 RDS

    10 CTB Pull Ups
    10 Hand Release Push Ups
    10 Toes to Bar
    3 RDS - Bout 30 secs between RDS... Doing 50 Toes to Bar Yesterday didn't help on this one...

    Rest Day Tomorrow then 11.5 on Saturday...
  9. Allison H :) Says:
  10. did games wod from yesterday rx'd again so am happy this week is going well! :) got 5 rds and 1 PC so 151 reps :) thanks for the encouragement hannah - you did awesome too and helped to push me through!
  11. ZachR Says:
  12. Modified Tuesday's WOD and didn't time it.

    3 rounds
    20 KB Swings, 2 pood
    15 DB Push Press, 45#
    10 Jumping CTB Pull ups
  13. JennG Says:
  14. Came in and did the games wod tonight. Knew I wouldn't get the toes to bar, but did everything else Rx'd. Did dead hang, knees to chest in place of toes to bar.

    7 rounds + 2 cleans

    Great job, Greg! Thanks for doing this with me... Misery definitely loves company.
  15. O'Kief Says:
  16. Did 11.5 with Jen. 291. Too many breaks--should have had 10 rds.

    Thanks Jen for doing this with me. And for the post-WOD clean-up help!

Thanks For Visiting!