RSS

Friday 110415

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For time:
1 Round of "Annie"
1 Round of "Helen"
1 Round of "Kelly"

The round of "Annie" is 50 reps each. Do you know what each workout is?

Cut-off is 13 minutes.

Post time to comments/Logwod.


The Man Test

edit post

14 Responses to "Friday 110415"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. I like the WOD, will have to try it on saturday.

    The exercise in the video reminds me of using a cross-trainer machine, that you find at globo-gyms. I thought Crossfit mentality was to stay away from machines like that?
  3. Kat Says:
  4. 50 double unders
    50 sit ups
    400 meter run
    21 kb swings
    12 pullups
    400 meter run
    30 box jumps 24"
    30 wall ball shots
  5. Paula Says:
  6. 11:22- Option B- Last time I did Helen was almost a year ago in a thunderstorm at 5am. I'll never forget it! It was pouring down...water running down the street and then running down our face during KB swings So, today was nothing. I actually enjoyed this one!!

    Great job 5am!!!!
  7. Mark Says:
  8. 9:54 Rx'd. I went in to the wall balls at just under 9 minutes and decided that I wanted to finish in under 10. I ended up doing all 30 wall balls unbroken but those last 5 were pretty tough.

    Running in the cold rain wasn't on the top of my list of things I want to do at 6AM but at least it wasn't pouring! Great group this morning!
  9. hannah eileen Says:
  10. Today was a great workout! I loved it; running in the rain really helped wake me up. 11:41 with a 20# ball. Those stupid wallballs got heavy fast, thankfully I only did to 8ft.

    Great job this morning, 6am!
  11. Jess Says:
  12. 8:42 option C

    Great job 6am!

    JChrist
  13. Steve Says:
  14. That video looks a little too much like a monkey trying to smash a coconut.
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. +1 Steve, I was watching the video and just waiting for the monkey sound effects to start playing.
  17. Pastor Justin Says:
  18. 9:57 Rx'd the second run killed me, then the wall balls crushed my spirit : )
  19. paul Says:
  20. Justin, it's a rare day that you don't plow through a WOD like that!

    This one played to my strenghts. 8:52 rx'ed. I needed something to go well after 11.4.

    Nice to be a part of 4:30. It's always fun trying to keep pace with the likes of ZachR and Jeff, and today I was actually able to do so.
  21. BigD Says:
  22. 12:55 RX'd. Nothing like holding off to the last minute,...or last few seconds in this case.
    Great hanging with the 5:30 crew today!
  23. Kat Says:
  24. 11:03 rx'd

    Really enjoy wods like this! Second run was tough and the box jumps were harder than I thought they would be! Would love to do this on a nice day...5 months from now.
    Thanks for lettin my friend tony come to the gym tonight, he loved it and sang songs the rest of the night! Sorry for all the come-ons ladies who met tony, we r still workin on appropriate social skills.....
  25. J Andresen Says:
  26. 12:07 Option B w/ blue bands, 22 in box.
  27. Donohoe Says:
  28. rxd it 11.20 it was a great way to end the week. I like these wod with lots of variety.
    DOnohoe out

Thanks For Visiting!