RSS

Tuesday 110308

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
10 rounds for time of:
5 Box Jumps, 30/24 inch box
10 Sit ups
15 Double Unders

Post time to comments/Logwod.

Zach Ries going up, Justin Dean going down.
_____________________________________________

A big congratulations to both Ben Schenkleberg and Tina Andresen for winning the latest Nutrisimple challenge as well as Mark Petersen and Megan McNamara for taking the runner-up spots. The champs get $375 a piece and the runner-ups, $125.


_____________________________________________

On Saturday, March 19th, the gym will be hosting a CrossFit Total competition starting with the 10:10AM open gym and going until we get done. Anyone and everyone is invited to give this a try. Sign up by signing up for the 10:10am class on that day. This is an awesome, encouraging, competition. For more info check out our Facebook page HERE (must have an account).
____________________________________________

And finally, the day before, on Friday, March 18th (the masses have spoken), the gym will also be hosting a 2nd annual St. Patty's Day workout. More info on this event is available on our Facebook page HERE (must have an account).

edit post

10 Responses to "Tuesday 110308"

  1. paul Says:
  2. so exciting about the CF total!

    8:04 rx'ed. just kept my eye on Eric the whole time.

    Thanks, Celeste, for letting me use the last box!
  3. BC Says:
  4. 10:22 rx'd. Nice job 6am.

    Cf total sounds sweet, looking forward to it.

    As for the St Patty's Day wod, any chance we can reconsider the cancelation the afternoon classes, or at least the 4:30 class? I'm not able to participate that night and I feel like I'm being denied my chance to workout that day, esp since I signed up for the 4:30 class almost 2 weeks ago (6am and noon won't work for me that day).
  5. Jess Says:
  6. 12:06 using a 20 inch box

    Great job 6am peeps!

    JChrist
  7. Eric C Says:
  8. 8:54 Rx'd
    Nice job 6 am. You too Audi....
  9. Teresa Says:
  10. Oh no! I will be out of town for both those fun events....boo!

    Newbies--you don't want to miss the St. Patty's beer and burpee fun, start getting a team together now!

    P.S.: Master the art of burpees by being 5 minutes late to every class from now until then! :)
  11. JonD Says:
  12. Hey everyone make sure to read my blog today I will be putting up stuff about sectionals and how everyone should do it! Its a lot of fun and just another way to be apart of our gym!

    Ill write it up soon!
  13. Allison H :) Says:
  14. 15:21 Rx'd!!!!!
    It's not often I get to say that! :)

    So I can still only do double unders every other jump - basically did 30 jumps each round which was killer!!
    This also slows me down and shuts me down! Kicked my ass today

    - thanks 4:30 for cheering me on in the end! Being the last one to finish never sucks when surrounded by awesome peeps to push you through :)
  15. hannah eileen Says:
  16. 9:58 rx'd. my goal was to keep up with ZachR and Jeff; once that was out of reach, it was to finish under 10 and I barely made it. I think I still have welts on my hammys from a few DU fails...
  17. Crystal Says:
  18. So who has registered for sectionals? I did this afternoon. I know it will be fun. How cool would it be for Crossfit Omaha to be the Affiliate recognized with the most competitors at the end of the first week? Everyone sign up, even for the fun of it and let everyone know how Crossfit Omaha does it!

    On another note: 6:30 was huge tonight. Way to go everyone! That was a tough one.

    8:58 rxd. tripped up on double unders a few times and box jumps went ok. 4in can make a difference on those consecutive jumps! more practice.
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. Anyone else unable to access the CFO wods in logwod recently? All I can view are the mainsite workouts....

Thanks For Visiting!