RSS

Monday 110321

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
"Not the Filthy Fifty"
For time:
800 Meter Run
Walking Lunges, 50 steps
50 Box Jumps, 20 inch box
50 Wall Balls, 20#/14#
50 Double Unders
50 Burpees
800 Meter Run

Post time to comments/Logwod.


The History of the CrossFit Games

Some of you have not turned in your scores from the first Open workout. Please do so as soon as possible. You have until the end of this week (Sunday) to get those results in or do the workout again.

edit post

24 Responses to "Monday 110321"

  1. B3nj4m1n Says:
  2. Excited to try out this nasty looking wod.
  3. JimmyG Says:
  4. Friends, Here is a link to a video that I made of Steve Filips' CF Total lifts. Enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFmN2cYOIcY
  5. Addi Says:
  6. Happy birthday, Ricky! As my gift to you, I promise not to whine about "having" to do heavy power cleans.
  7. paul Says:
  8. Happy Birthday, Ricky!

    19:19 rx'ed on the CFO WOD. Nice work, 6am! It's very motivating to see everyone else in there at 6 pushing through a grinder like that one.
  9. paul Says:
  10. Nice total, Steve!
  11. BC Says:
  12. 18:13 scaled to option B. Probably could've done this rx'd and finished in time but shooting for 20:00 or less is probably the best target so I'd say I scaled properly. Rested a bit too much during wall balls and burpees took an eternity, but still wasn't quite as bad as I was anticipating. Great job 6am!
  13. BC Says:
  14. Feliz CumpleaƱos Ricky!
  15. Amanda Says:
  16. GREAT WORK morning classes! It was a wonderful morning and it was fun to see all of you working hard to get through that chipper.

    Have a good Monday!
  17. Jess Says:
  18. 14:28-chose option C since I have to teach two classes back to back tonight at Gold's.

    Great job 6 am.

    JChrist

    Hap Hap Happy BDay, Ricky!
  19. Eric C Says:
  20. Happy Birthday Ricky!

    20:15 Rx'd today. It really gassed me. I about fell asleep in my bacon this morning.

    Great Job morning monsters!
  21. Natalie Says:
  22. 19:37, scaled to "C". Happy with that time since before I started I was eyeing the AED on the wall hoping I wouldn't need it! Happy Birthday Ricky!!
  23. Allison H :) Says:
  24. Did option C since I am super slow on the double unders and wall balls (400m runs, 30 reps)
    16:12
    And in the end it was the burpees that sucked ass!

    Happy birthday Ricky
  25. JonD Says:
  26. 298!

    Damn you Sectional Workout #1, I will maybe never do you again but I tip my hat off to you because you have destroyed me twice now! Well Im moving on people getting ready for next weeks workout.

    First todays workout seems fun, may do that later this week. Chippers always put me in a good mood!

    Come in people and enjoy a funday monday workout!
  27. Unknown Says:
  28. I just wanted to comment on the video regarding the CF Games and its origin. As I look to leaving Omaha in the upcoming months, I have searched possible cities based on the availability of CF. I know that might seem silly to some but I don't want to live where I can't CrossFit. The video really highlights what its all about and the reason this is so important to me.
    It's not just a workout or a gym. It's what I get from all of you when I come, as much as I might dread the workout, I feel stronger when I finish (or even when I don't finish). I like the community that is CrossFit. That's my moment for the day :)
    Looking forward to this workout at 6:30!

    --Jess J.
  29. Tovar Says:
  30. Happy Birthday Tricky Ricky!!!!!
  31. Pastor Justin Says:
  32. 17:50 (a) Rx'd

    This was a fun one, definitely a lung burner.
  33. hannah eileen Says:
  34. 21:29 b"ish"
    800s, 35 reps. It was great running outside when its nice...well, as great as running can be. Great job 5:30; Jen F, you killed it!
  35. ZachR Says:
  36. 20:27 rx'd

    DUs and Burpees killed me today not to mention that second 800 SUCKED!
  37. Celeste Says:
  38. 15:00 option C

    Thanks to Greg P for reminding me on my 2nd box jump that I skipped the walking lunges!
    The double unders and burpees totally sucked - the rest wasn't bad and I probably could have done option B....

    Happy Birthday, Ricky!
  39. B3nj4m1n Says:
  40. That was rough! Those burpees destroyed me. 21:49, thanks for remembering my time for me Jess J. Excited to try this one again before winter comes.
  41. Kat Says:
  42. 22:30 rx'd. I loooooooovvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee chippers! The only thing that wud have made me happier wud be kb swings instead of the burpees! The burpees were about 5 at a time, definately took the longest! It was so nice workin out at noon!
  43. O'Kief Says:
  44. 20:10. Subbed 250 row for du's. Burpees felt surprisingly good. Maybe because this time they weren't mixed with multiple beers.
  45. Crystal Says:
  46. 24:44 rxd. Damn burpees, went so slow. then on last 800 forgot to come back into driveway before heading back to enterprise, so when i came back down went back to flag pole and back. damn. really happy i finied a wod rxd that had an insne amount of burpees in it!

    Great job 6:30! Ya'll rocked it.
  47. Gdawg Says:
  48. great words Jess! i completely agree and best of luck to you when you leave...be sure to visit, you'll be missed!

Thanks For Visiting!