RSS

Wednesday 110105

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
ALERT: If you aren't going to come to a class, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, cancel. At 6am, the classes are full enough now that at least one person every morning is wait-listed. When you cancel, that person gets notified by email that there is now room for them to attend. If you don't, they miss out on class and it may be the only time they can come. Thank you very much.

WOD
3 rounds for Max Reps:
2 minutes of Rowing (distance)
1 minute of Push Presses, 93#/63#
30 seconds of Box Jumps
30 seconds of Bear Crawl (distance)
Rest 2 minutes

Post total reps to comments/Logwod.














Vanessa Wattier during the row part of man-makers.

edit post

18 Responses to "Wednesday 110105"

  1. Allison H :) Says:
  2. This looks pregnancy friendly and fun! :)
  3. Allison H :) Says:
  4. HEY! I tried to sign up for 4:30 tomorrow and it won't let me register for that time. ???
  5. Ricky Frausto Says:
  6. Allison,
    I signed you up. Talk to me after 4:30 so we can clear things up.

    Ricky
  7. Allison H :) Says:
  8. Thanks!
  9. GregP Says:
  10. ALERT ! Blog is written wrong. No rest between exercises and 2 minutes between the 3 rounds you have to do. Don't let that stop you from coming in today. Fun workout - really taxing on the legs though.

    289 counting calories on the rower and @ 75# push press weight.

    Great Job 6 AM!.

    Full house except WHERE was Jillian? I heard there were 3 people on the wait list this morning. Keep putting your name on there and hopefully they will open more spots.

    Keep those comments coming! Have a GREAT day everyone.
  11. BigD Says:
  12. Thanks for the heads up Greg! Looking forward to this one at noon! Got some wings to work off from last night. :) Go Bucks!
  13. Nick.M Says:
  14. Very tricky way of giving me a false sense of confidence going into a workout Rick. I won't hold it against you though. Haha. Tough, but a good one. Had to fight the urge to throw up a little bit afterwards.

    259 with 75# on push presses. Thought about going Rx'd but Joe advised against it if you hadn't done a huge volume of them like this before. Probably good advise for those of you coming in later today. I may have miscounted and shorted myself here but I'd rather do that than give me more than I really did.

    First time back at 6AM for a couple weeks except for Greg's WOD. Gotta get back into that routine with school starting back up next week. Good to see that many "smiling" faces working hard in the morning.
  15. Mark Says:
  16. 291 Rx'd today

    Row calories: 31-25-25
    Push Press 95#: 20-20-20
    Box Jumps: 20-20-20
    Bear Crawl: 30-30-30

    Still not used to working out at 6AM. During the warm up I still feel ultra stiff and cold. Hopefully that will go away the more I get used to it.

    Another huge 6AM class!!
  17. Mark Says:
  18. What's with no barely anyone using Logwod?!? FYI for those who don't use it, anyone you choose to "watch" shows up on your homepage each day for what WOD they did and their time/weight/reps and any comments. Also the site takes everyone who Ricky adds to CrossFit Omaha and places everyone scores for the day in one easy place. But this only works if people actually use it...

    Plus, it stores all your workouts you input so if a WOD you have done before comes up, your past posts for that WOD will display for easy comparison.

    USE IT!!
  19. Crystal Says:
  20. Allison: you expecting? congrats girl!

    This looks fun. I will probly be making this one up tomorrow!
  21. Addi Says:
  22. Thanks for the logwod reminder, Mark... I got out of the habit during strength class - need to get it back. Right after I remember my password...
  23. Natalie Says:
  24. Another strong showing at 6am. I got 160 for my total number--although that could be off...math after a 6am WOD is not my strong point. Another Guenther is joining the crew at 5:30pm. Wish him luck...he'll do great.
  25. Jess Says:
  26. 229 reps for me using #53 for push press, step ups instead of box jumps, and crab walk instead of bear crawl.

    Great job 6am peeps.

    JChrist
  27. Unknown Says:
  28. Yeah Baby! :)

    Clean and PUSH Jerk (Full Catch on all)- Moderate to heavy Double... Now going for a MAX
    - 154, 198, 218, 228

    Trap Bar DL - Using this as a builder for my Barbell DL - 3RM (Ascending Sets)
    - 270, 308, 330, 355

    Main Site WOD from a few days back..
    400m Run
    30 OH Squats (75#)
    21 Pull Ups
    - 10:30 - I'm very pleased with this one... Didnt put the bar down once on OH Squats, but my grip endurance weakness showed up big time on the last RD of pull ups... Ended up going 8, 6, 3, 2, 2, but my time is comparable to some of the best ones posted for that day...

    Post Work...
    Heavy Rowing - DB Supported Row 2X10
    Weighted Side Bridge 2X30 secs (44#)
  29. JonD Says:
  30. Did last weeks games WOD last night.

    2 Muscle ups
    8 Step ups #50DB
    12 toe to bar
    20min AMRAP
    9 rounds plus 2-8-6 toe to bar.

    Todays workout looks fun! Some really good numbers have been put up, I wont tell you what they are so you will just have to come in! Good luck everyone and see yall tonight!
  31. BigD Says:
  32. Had to redo my math after the last round because I had been adding the bear crawls twice. So after using all my fingers and toes...261 RX'd. Thanks Joe for the tip on making my rowing strides longer.
    Great job nooners!
  33. Brandon Says:
  34. This WOD was fun! 5:30 was kicking ass!

    Reps = 306 RX'd

    (I think I did 5 more push presses in the first round, but I'm not 100% sure, so I didn't count them)

    BrandonB
  35. Iron Nerd Says:
  36. 250 reps with 74# on the push press. Felt pretty good, but I wouldn't have minded getting a few more presses in.

Thanks For Visiting!