RSS

Saturday 101204

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
3 rounds for time of:
500 meter row
5 rope climbs

Post time to comment/Logwod.


Facebook Deals

Check-in at CrossFit Omaha on Facebook (places) through your phone at least 20 times starting now until January 15th and receive FREE entry into a snatch seminar I am giving on that date (1-15-11) from 12PM - 3PM. This deal is limited to the first 12 CFO members who meet the check-in requirement.

Upon reaching the 20 time check-in, show your phone coupon to any CrossFit Omaha staff and we'll certify your check-ins against our class sign-in records and if they match, we'll put you down on the list for the seminar. The gym charges $100 for this seminar but for our loyal attendees, it'll be FREE.

Rewarded for improved fitness, only at CFO! Just another way of saying thank you for consistently spending an hour of your day with us.

edit post

2 Responses to "Saturday 101204"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. DNF: 2 rope climbs short. I rest too much in between each climb and don't use my legs nearly enough that I exhaust my upper body.
  3. paul Says:
  4. Tough, as expected: 17:24 for me. Tried to keep the rowing at a decent pace, knowing the climbs were going to slow me down. I also have to work on making my legs do more. Props to Mary for smoking the rest of us.

Thanks For Visiting!