RSS

Friday 101029

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Clean & Jerk 1RM

Post your PR's to comments/Logwod.


It would suck to workout here. No grunting, no dropping weights. There's even an alarm for when you do break the law.
____________________________________

Don't forget the Halloween workout this Saturday. It starts at 9am and you gotta wear a costume. Be creative but in any sense, just come with some type of costume. We have a lot that have RSVP'd but if you want to come, just come.

Bring the kids too as we'll have some goodies for them as well. Let's fill up the gym.

edit post

11 Responses to "Friday 101029"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. That gym is ridiculous! That policy is wacked!!!! Love my CFO!!
  3. Eric C Says:
  4. The gym manager called the cops???? Good Gawd.

    What the hell would they do with Greg Mo? Call the marines? :)
  5. Steve Says:
  6. Are we doing food/ cookout after the Wod?
  7. paul Says:
  8. I had what we philosophers call a quasi-PR. I didn't lock 220 before standing up, but I did get a clean-and-push-press PR of 220. Attempted to get a proper 220 c&j, but I was burned out by then. Next time.
  9. JonD Says:
  10. We can if you want. Not sure if the grill is working but if anyone wants to bring anything you can. We will probably be there until noon at the latest. So until then, whatever you want to bring is cool with me.
  11. Greg MO Says:
  12. Ha! Funny Dr. E...

    This is a junk box anyway. The whole floor was covered in machines, weak! That's why the manager was a fat lazy turd, just like her gym members...

    264# C&J
  13. Unknown Says:
  14. That have those same rules at Gold's Gym in Omaha. What a joke
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. Weighted Pull Ups
    3,3,2,1,1,1
    55# for 3, 65 for 2 and hit 85# for a single...

    Back Box Squat (High- 18")
    Hit 280 last time so just want 5 lbs more... hit 285 for 5

    Little Longer Metcon...
    Floor to OH (155#)
    12 Ft Rope Climbs
    12, 9, 6
    10:15... Rope Climbs Took forever!
  17. Gdawg Says:
  18. Wont be able to do the costume workout tmrw!!! My ride is leaving at 8am to pick up some elk meat! So bummed!!!! Have fun everyone!
  19. Kelli Says:
  20. 141# Finally felt like a did a few of em like I was supposed to!
  21. Kat Says:
  22. I got 143# clean and shaky push jerk :( I went to write it down in my black binder and saw that in june I got 153# for my 2RM...wtf! Hopefully I get my life together and get some of my strength back! Great job everyone!

Thanks For Visiting!