RSS

Monday 100816

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
4 rounds for time of:
30 Double Unders
10 Burpee DB Single-Arm Snatches, 35#/20#
30 Ball Slams, 20#/16#

Post time to comments/LogWod.



















Addi and Danielle at this year's sectional competition in St. Charles, MO.

edit post

9 Responses to "Monday 100816"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Good to be back! Nice work at 6am, and welcome to all the new folks!

    13:57 w/40# DBs.
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. Agree with Paul. It was good to be back, and there were many new faces which is great! Season had great form on those burpee snatches too.

    The only good thing about the burpee snatches is there's no wide right leg doing these.

    14:15 Rx'd (4 rounds BTW instead of 3) Ricky being tricky!!!

    Great job 6 a.m.!!!
  5. Allison H :) Says:
  6. first day back :) yaaaaaa!
    went rx'd and only got two completed rounds. was in 3rd round and just finished burpee/snatches when time done. double unders were frustrating starting that third rds - couldn't get more than 2 or 5 at a time.

    ugh!!! never NEVER take two months off - it's true! if you don't use it - ya lose it!
    great work noon peeps! and thanks Kat for telling me "just one more, okay just one more..." i wanted to die!
  7. Mark Says:
  8. Tried out the 4:30 class, great group today! Coming in I thought the ball slams were going to be the worst. That was until I did a couple DB burpee SA snatches in warm up... then Ricky informed that I needed to use 50# dumbbells instead. Finished in a painful 15:37.
  9. BC Says:
  10. 15:36 w/ 40# DB. Nice job 5:30 crew.
  11. Paula Says:
  12. Did 3:30 Strength class...worked up to max reps with Press...did 90# for 7 reps. Felt good today!

    Conditioning- AMRAP in 5"-KB swings with the 1 pood...Exactly 100reps. After about 75 reps my goal was to get 100. Between Jon counting down for us and Addi cheering us all on the last 30 sec, I probably wouldn't have made it! Thanks guys!!

    A couple spots left for the seminar this weekend. If it is as good as the C & J one last sat, you better "snatch" up those last spots because it is well worth the money!
  13. Crystal Says:
  14. 18:24 rx'd.

    starting to get back in the swing of things. could have pushed much harder on the burpee/db snatch. those are my least favorite movements and put together=UGH! thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest. it was a burner for me.

    great job 6:30.
  15. Kat Says:
  16. 15:54 RX'd with a 35# DB....I hate ball slams! The burpee snatch wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but it still wasn't a picnic! Great job everyone! Allison, you know i'll yell at your ass any day! Great job girl!
  17. Shelley Says:
  18. Did strength class of press:

    5x3 at 75#; feels good when the 4th and 5th sets were better than the previous ones; remembering to lean back enough to get my head out of the way to start makes a huge difference.

    For assistance work, I did ring dips w/ purple band in sets of 5 (can only do 1-2 with no band)and DB rows with 40# 3 sets of 9. I skipped metcon as I did WOD earlier this am.

Thanks For Visiting!