RSS

Friday 100813

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Friday the 13th
WOD
"Fran"
21-15-9 reps for time of:
Thrusters
Pull ups

Post time to comments/LogWod.



Speaking of upside down, take a look at Logan Patrick, son of Nick Patrick. Gonna be a stud for sure.
__________________________

The 7 Day Nutrisimple Test: Can you do Paleo like this for 7 days?

Post thoughts to comments.

edit post

8 Responses to "Friday 100813"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. That's my boy!
  3. Eric C Says:
  4. Way to get him going early Nick! Ya know.... I think he may have a little better HSPU technique than his old man!

    My goal: break 5 mins. 5:13 rx'd. I CAN'T BELIEVE I COULDN'T DO IT!!! I honestly don't think I had anymore in me.

    Nice work 5 amers! Thanks for letting me bum Fran off of you. You know, 5 am isn't THAAAAT early. Except for me falling asleep in my bacon, I feel fine!
  5. Pastor Justin Says:
  6. Traveling today so I got a wod in at QC Crossfit.

    It was a hero Wod, Coe.

    10 rounds
    10 95lb thrusters
    10 ring push ups

    It was brutal! 23:36 rx'd
  7. GregP Says:
  8. Thanks Jon for coaching us today.

    We noticed a pattern for the conditioning work Ricky usually has us do. Since he didn't give us anything for today, Zach, Bill, and I came up with kettlebell mini-Fran 9-6-3 with 1pd kettlebells, goal less than 2 minutes. I was last at 1:44, Zach 1:3? and Bill in-between.

    Great work 3:30 strength class!!!
  9. Kelli Says:
  10. 5:59 - just in under the cutoff. Did 53# bar and jumping pullups. First time doing Fran ever.
  11. BC Says:
  12. 6:46 scaled to 64#. Fran kicked my a$$ before I ever set foot in the gym. I was mentally beaten right from the start - I was angry, I didn't want to be there, I didn't want to do this wod, I was pretty much pissed at the world and the crazy part is I really don't know why. Just one of those days I guessed. Luckily tomorrow's a new day. Nice work 5:30.
  13. BigD Says:
  14. Was in the set of 3's week for the Wendler program for strength class. Did 284 for 7 for my last set of squats. And 203 for 8 on bench. After some assistance work, Jimbo had us do tabata with doubleunders. Best round I got was 22 reps, but my last round I got 12, so 12 was my score.
    Cool watching 5:30 pound out Fran. Felt like jumping in there...
  15. Mark Says:
  16. PR'ed today... not sure of my last time but it was over 5 minutes and today I finished in 4:39. But, as usual, Fran literally kicked my ass. I still am feeling her effects and it is 6 hours later. Ugh...

Thanks For Visiting!