RSS

Friday 100806

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
"DT"
5 rounds for time of:
12 Dead-lifts
9 Hang Power Cleans
6 Push Jerks

Weights:
154#/104#
132#/92#
110#/77#
88#/63#

Post time to comments/LogWod.














A really cool picture. Talking about really cool pictures, check out these:

2010 CrossFit Games: The Men
2010 CrossFit Games: The Women
______________________________________

Let's make CrossFit Omaha the best fitness center and/or personal training in Omaha by visiting www.bestofomaha.com and casting your ballot. One of the stipulations of voting is that you must vote in at least 30 categories for your ballot to count. No problem there, just vote for some of the businesses of our members.

You can visit our Community Directory to get some ideas on who to vote for. If you would like our gym community to vote for your business just add yourself information to the community directory. This is also a great way to help generate business as our community will now have a place to look when they need certain services that you provide.

edit post

6 Responses to "Friday 100806"

  1. Eric C Says:
  2. I can't believe I didn't finish!
    132# 4 rds + 4 Cleans. 10:01 = reality check.

    I think I had some poor technique when cleaning b/c my arms were FRIED from holding onto the bar. Also, I only hook gripped the first rep and then I lost it.

    Paul Audi. T -36 hrs. You can still try to PR in the overhead squat before you seal the deal!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  3. Kelli Says:
  4. was so looking forward to doing this. unfortunately, i work at 7 tonight :( I thought i worked at 8 so was all excited to come in! ill make this up soon.
  5. Hilg Says:
  6. Congratulations in advance, Paul! It'll be a great day, I'm sure.

    Pretty bummed I didn't finish this morning. Tried 132 and struggled with the cleans....had 4 cleans left in the 5th round when time was called. Crap. Clean technique is the toughest move for me at this point.

    B
  7. paul Says:
  8. Eric, that ship sailed a long time ago. I do have a handstand pic from my "bachelor party" tho. Needless to say, i am sort of falling over in the picture.

    Got a sweet wedding WOD lined up for tomorrow...
  9. paul Says:
  10. Thanks, Bri!
  11. BC Says:
  12. Finally made it back from the ATL and I head into the weekend with a big fat DNF - basically 3 1/2 rounds @ 132#, which meant 40 penalty burpees. I thought I could get at least 4 rounds but such is life. Nice to workout with the nooners again, it's been a while. No Saturday wod for me, we are Iowa bound for the weekend for a little family togetherness. It's the annual T-Bone Days back in my hometown where we worship the beef gods with a 2 mile run followed by a full-frontal attack on the beer garden. GTL Iowa style!

Thanks For Visiting!