RSS

Tuesday 100713

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Bench Press 1RM

Find the max weight you can bench for 1 rep. Warm-up properly.

Post weight to comments/LogWod.















Jason Brilz and Megan McNamara during this past Saturday's open final WOD.

Speaking of the competition, here are the final results:

CFO Affiliate Throwdown Results - July 2010

edit post

4 Responses to "Tuesday 100713"

  1. Mark Says:
  2. Hey Ricky,

    Where can I find that article on whey protein coming from sick cows?

    Thanks,

    Mark
  3. Ricky Frausto Says:
  4. Mark,

    Check out the nutrition blog. I posted a statement paper on whey products that is a very good read.

    The video is also a good listen.

    Ricky
  5. BC Says:
  6. 167# today, which, at the age of 35, is the most I've ever benched (that's good and bad at the same time). Apparently the strength class I took actually worked. If you're thinking about doing it and haven't signed up yet, do it. It works
  7. Mark Says:
  8. 240# which is an all time PR for me. I still want to be able to lift more but that will come with time.

    After I did "Annie" and finished in 5:39. I forgot an abmat though and didn't realize it until I was on my first round of situps. Now I have a nice little strawberry on my lower back... not cool.

Thanks For Visiting!