RSS

Thursday 100729

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

Much needed right?

Burpee Law #2
If you are late and when I say late, I mean, if you walk in the door and warm-ups have already begun, you can still workout but it will cost you 40 burpees.

Being late to class is disrespectful to your peers, annoying (especially when it happens consistently), and interrupts the flow of the class. It may also keep you from getting in a solid warm-up. I understand that there is, on certain days, nothing you can do about it. That's okay, no hard feelings, just suck it up and do your burpees.

Again, I am not saying that you can't workout. All I am saying is if you are late, you owe everyone working out at that class time, 40 burpees. They are to be done immediately and will be considered your warm-up. Or you can just wait till the next class as well.
















Mark Petersen at the 2009 Rocky Mountain Regional. Who's ready to compete in 2011?

You can start in September when we host another gym throw-down. Excited?

edit post

12 Responses to "Thursday 100729"

  1. BC Says:
  2. Ha! Burpee law #2 is most excellent, love it!
  3. Paula Says:
  4. BC...I just got a flash back to Bill and Ted Most excellent adventure!

    Came in at 5am and worked on Pullups and did some 400m runs...beautiful morning for running if there ever is such a thing. Ha!

    Great work 5am class!!!

    And....Party on dudes!!!!
  5. Kat Says:
  6. BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! LOVE that movie!!!! maybe it'll be this years halloween costume???...megan???
    EXCELLENT!!!!!
  7. Eric C Says:
  8. Burpee Law #1 = easy for me. I like to loiter a little after the WODs anyway.

    Burpee Law #2 = may bite me in the ass... eventually. Good motivation to be more punctual. And it's like deadlifting, if you want to be better at it, you need to practice!

    Christine 11:37 Rx'd.

    "As you can see, Genghis very much enjoys Twinkies because of the excellent sugar rush."
    Party on!
  9. paul Says:
  10. Christine (198#): 11:14 of misery.

    not a PR. really got winded today.

    great work, noon class!
  11. Tovar Says:
  12. Well I'm screwed! Obviously punctuality is not one of my stronger suits. 40 burpees just to workout.... I guess it won't hurt to do 200 extra burpees per week. :)
  13. BigD Says:
  14. I'm good with Burpee Law 2. Will make me be on time for sure!

    "You killed Ted, you medieval dickweed!"
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. All right back at it.. Hip feels way better...

    Tall Clean... Just working on transition from the end of 2nd pull into 3rd pull.. 110, 155 - Doubles

    Clean and Jerk - Tried to do doubles as long as I could up to 90%
    110, 154, 198, 220, 230 - All 2's
    241 X2X1 (This is my current 90%)

    Front Squat (Russian Squat Program)
    4X4 (Last 2 @ 90% - 248#)
    154, 198, 248X2X4 - No Misses

    Good Mornings 3X6 - 185
    Int/Ext Rotation SA Row 3x8EA

    Metcon... Finally got a chance to try the one from a few days ago...
    50 DU's
    40 Box Jumps (24")
    30 Swings (70#)
    20 Wall Ball (20#)
    10 Pull Ups
    * No break ups on anything minus one stupid miss on DU's and really uncoordinated box jumps..
    3:30... Might try this again in a month and see if I can break 3:00
  17. Chad Says:
  18. San Dimas High School Football Rules!!!
  19. BC Says:
  20. I beat Paul on Christine??? I beat Paul on a deadlift wod?!? Bill, strange things are afoot at the Circle K.
  21. paul Says:
  22. yeah, i saw that. BC, i am damn proud of you.
  23. Shelley Says:
  24. Did Annie in 8:00 Rx'd. DU's went pretty well which for me means missing once in each of first 3 rounds and not in rounds 4 and 5; situps seemed slow in middle rounds.

Thanks For Visiting!