RSS

Saturday 100724

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For time of:
50 Double Unders
40 Box Jumps
30 Kettle Bell Swings
20 Wall Balls
10 Pull ups

Can you do this workout unbroken? If you can do it unbroken, you will get a completely different feeling compared to even if you just broke up one exercise, one time.

I will pick your box size, kettle bell weight, and wall ball weight as there is no prescribed with those movements, only fastest done. Double unders and pull ups are up to you.

Post time to comments/LogWod.














Libby breezed through the thrusters and pull ups and carried me across the field. She dominated the workout.

edit post

9 Responses to "Saturday 100724"

  1. Fish Says:
  2. Sand Bags!
  3. BC Says:
  4. Keg-erator!
  5. BC Says:
  6. 5:55 in today's wod, 20" box, 1.5 pood and 20# wall ball.
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. OLYMPIC MAX VARIATION then main site Wod only tomorrow no matter what it ends up being, unless it's a strength day then I'll hit up the WOD from CFO for today...

    Power Snatch MAX (Thought I'd try something different)
    110, 154, 165, 175, 185, 195
    Power Clean/Push Jerk MAX
    154, 198, 220, 230, 241
    - Probably could have tried 250
    Front Squat (RSP)(5X5) (85%)
    135, 195, 235X2X5 (No Misses)
    Split Squats X5EA (55-60#)
    SA/SL Work

    Excited and Nervous to see what pops up on Main Site tomorrow... Please dont be a Hero wod... Haha
  9. ZachR Says:
  10. I know! I know! I know!

    But I'm not telling...
  11. Addi Says:
  12. If it's a severed head, I'm going to be very upset...

    4:45 - 20" box, 1.5 pood, 14# ball

    True, BC went heavier on the wall ball, but I solicited Jon Day's professional opinion and he confirmed that an extra 6# would not have cost me 70 seconds.
  13. BC Says:
  14. A) Jon Day is a known drug addict whose professional opinion cannot be trusted. I'm pretty sure he drives a window-less van on the weekends too.

    B) I don't really have a second point, I lost, you won, and I will consume many drinks today and tonight as my punishment and think about what I've done.

    And I'm about 99% sure I know what the big surprise is too, but I'm sworn to secrecy. If it's what I think it is it's freakin awesome and I can't wait.
  15. Chad Says:
  16. It's an olympic size swimming pool.
  17. Unknown Says:
  18. Main Site WOD Today (Sunday)

    Glad it was actually one I've done a few times before so I have a time to aim for...

    Did a jumping pull up version of Angie during the winter when I was snowed in my appt.. Got around 18:something...

    Well this time I upped that..
    100 Pull Ups (Took about 4 mins)
    100 Push Ups (Took maybe 7-8 mins)
    100 Sit Ups (3-4 mins)
    100 Squats (2-3 mins)
    Old PR - 18:15ish
    NEW PR - 17:43!! :)

    Nice to hit a PR on a longer WOD...

    Off tomorrow and back to second part of my olympic cycle on Tues...

Thanks For Visiting!