RSS

Wednesday 100602

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
2 Rounds, each for time of:
60 Yard Shuttle w/o Plate (5-10-15 yd shuttle)
60 Yard Shuttle w/ 55#/33# Plate
60 Yard Shuttle w/o Plate
10 Bench Presses, 154#/104#

We will do this in intervals. The first 5 will go at the start of the clock and will not go again until 7 minutes in. Likewise, the second group will go at 1 minute in and again at 8 minutes in.

It is set up this way so that you will go as hard as you can each time. Joe and I don't think there are many of you that can really or know how to go really hard. Everyone paces in some way or another. Pacing all the time = No Results.

Post time from each cycle to comments/LogWod.














Running in the rain.

edit post

8 Responses to "Wednesday 100602"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. Did this Rx'd. First round took 1:27. I don't know the time on second round because at the 1:30 mark (time when 2nd group started), I had 4 bench presses left. I thought the bench part of this WOD sucked the most.

    Great job 6 a.m. crew! I liked running in between Paul Ant. and Eric.

    Welcome William and Sarah!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Fun! Great work, 6am. Nice working with Marcus and the Br(i/y)ans.

    Finished rx'ed, didn't time the rounds.
  5. Hilg Says:
  6. One of the core reason's I love CFO...doing shit I would never do on my own! Great fun! Really enjoyed Paul Marcus and the Bryan with a Y!

    B
  7. Addi Says:
  8. Loved this one, minus the quads of lead leftover from yesterday's air squats.

    1:21/1:18 rx'd

    Thanks for not spitting on me, Lindsey!
  9. Pastor Justin Says:
  10. Doesnt look like this wod is on LogWod.

    The Paleo is kicking my arse! I thought I was going to lose my cookies before the second round.

    1:18/1:34 as Rx'd
  11. Kat Says:
  12. 1:26/1:27 RX'd

    This wod took the wind out of me! I was like DAAAANNGGGGG!!! 3 minutes of work and 10 minutes of recovery??? back ass backwards. I ran afterwords so I didn't feel so bad about the wod...I did like it though, bench was a lil harder than I thought it would be.
  13. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  14. DNF and DNRx'd. My runs were good it was the press that sucked the life out of me. Used 74# on the first round, and 69# on the second. I really suck at bench.
  15. Shelley Says:
  16. Did strength work in p.m.

    Did 3x5 on back squat at 203#; 2nd and 3rd sets better than first, but I need to work on keeping my chest up and dropping the hips.

    Did 3x5 on bench press at 115#; these weren't as bad as I expected following the morning WOD.

    Did 1x5 on DL at 242#; need to make sure my back is always set on these and I pull my shoulders back when I stand up.

Thanks For Visiting!