RSS

Sunday 100516

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day


Danielle Baker during noon class of 3RM clean and jerks

I recently added a link to our Youtube channel (far right) for you to watch other videos of our classes. I recently added about 20 short videos of noon class during 3RM Clean and Jerks.

Check the channel out to see some really cool vids. I will be adding more weekly.
_______________________________________

Some of you would like to see yourself during Olympic movements. We can do that with HD filming and then critique it together. This works best with personal training and it really is cost effective and worth it. Pay for one hour and maybe you'll take that Clean and Jerk or that Snatch to the next level. Let us know if you are interested.
_______________________________________

New Paleo challenge starts Tuesday, June 1st. Anyone is welcome and encouraged to enter the competition. The cost will be $25 to enter but the money will into a pot to award at least two winners, a male and female.

We will have introductory meetings on May 27th at 7:30PM and May 29 at 12PM that are mandatory. This challenge will be a bit more strict but the one rule remains, you must turn in a food log every Monday.

We had great success with the first challenge and I, and you, should be excited for this next one. Watch closely around the gym for more details. Email me at ricky@crossfitomaha.net with any questions.

edit post

3 Responses to "Sunday 100516"

  1. Crystal Says:
  2. I want to say great job to everyone doing the team tryouts this weekend. Everyone did really well and it was so much fun to watch and compete with everyone. Now that it is over I can say it was fun, even though my body hates me right now! I can't wait to see who the top 3 girls and guys are gonna be. I know that ya'll will represent well.

    Thanks to Brian, Jess, Lindsay, Josh and Eric for coming to cheer everyone on. Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.
  3. Tovar Says:
  4. I agree with crystal...my body hates me right now. Tryouts were hard but lots of fun! Good job to all those that participated! And thanks to those that watched over the last three days. Sushi and beer are going to taste amazing!
  5. Paula Says:
  6. I was called into work off and on both mornings and early afternoon....I was hoping to come cheer you all on and take some pics! You guys always inspire me!

    I talked to Lindsey and Ben at Whole foods today- it sounds like some brutal wods!

    Have a great evening!

Thanks For Visiting!