RSS

Wednesday 100421

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
30 Seconds on/30 Seconds off for 5 minutes of:
Double Unders

30 Seconds on/30 Seconds off for 5 minutes of:
Sit ups

30 Seconds on/30 Seconds off for 5 minutes of:
Double Unders

30 Seconds on/30 Seconds off for 5 minutes of:
Sit ups

Post max reps from each exercise to comments.














Neil, JB, and myself right before NYE. Good times.

edit post

15 Responses to "Wednesday 100421"

  1. Addi Says:
  2. http://gawker.com/5520337/never-take-fitness-advice-from-the-new-york-times

    via http://crossfitnyc.com/2010/04/tue-apr-20.html

    Favorite = "Being thin is an awful goal towards which to strive. It is certainly not the goal of an exercise program. Writing an entire, ostensibly meaningful and important story on whether exercise can make you thin is analogous to wondering whether going to college can get you laid. Yes, but that's not really the point."

    Haven't had time to read the actual New Yorker story yet, but this entertained me.
  3. paul Says:
  4. Awesome article, Addi--thanks for posting that.

    This WOD was right up my alley--thanks for pushing me, Megan!

    662 reps (444 DUs, 218 situps)
  5. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  6. Darn it, I have to miss this one today, but I will make it up tomorrow.
  7. BigD Says:
  8. Was going stir crazy just sitting at home, so screw what the doc said. I needed a workout! :)
    391 (164 DUs, 227 SUs) reps total.
    Good practice on the DUs for me. Great job 6AM!
  9. MeganMcNamara Says:
  10. Paul you pushed me equally as hard, GREAT job on the DU's.
    I loved this WOD but I also love DU's, and like Ricky said this was a great one to do for recovery especially with trying to get 3 work outs in today.

    443 DU's and 203 SU's = 646 total

    Stayed for the competition training at 715, Did 8 x 2 of snatch clean and I kept it light to work on my form, then did
    10-8-6-4-2-2-4-6-8-10 weighted box jumps (30 lbs each hand) and lunges, that was a great one, very tough.
    Great job this morning girls and Ricky, we all worked hard!
  11. Shelley Says:
  12. 7:10 WOD

    Snatch: quit after 87# which was 4th set; only did this once so I DNF'd.

    Metcon: 14:35 Rx'd; box jumps with 30# DB's in each hand are no joke. The one legged elevated lunges were tough too. I could definitely tell which leg is more dominant.

    Great job everyone!!
  13. Addi Says:
  14. 407 DUs + 204 situps for 611 total

    I was trying hard to keep up with Pete N., but he just wouldn't slow down on the situps. Jerk.

    Also, just reread what I wrote this morning - NYT, not New Yorker. There was apparently some sort of disconnect between my brain and my hands. Per usual, I'll blame it on the early morning. :)
  15. Unknown Says:
  16. 454 DUs and 189 unanchored abmat situps
  17. Rita Says:
  18. 307 DUs and 254 (I think) situps.

    This was fun! DU are coming along!
  19. Gdawg Says:
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.
  21. Donohoe Says:
  22. 448 double unders and 194 situps so it was a good day overall. Had fund doing it. I als squated
    225x5/274x4/290x3/310x2/328x1 not a bad way to finish up.
    Well gotta run everyone did a great job at 630 pm.
    Donohoe out.
  23. Shelley Says:
  24. Came in at 6:30 to do DU's and SU's WOD:

    Don't know # of DU's because apparently I can't count. SU's were 205 total.

    7:35 WOD:

    16:28 Rx'd includes 2 minutes rest time. The SDHP's were slower than they should have been as I had trouble keeping the bar evenly balanced so it wasn't very smooth. The only things I did unbroken all rounds were the wall balls and the rowing.

    Back to back metcons wore me out, but I'm glad I got in to do all 3 WODS today.

    Great job everyone!
  25. Kat Says:
  26. Came in for the CFO wod at 6:30
    480 total reps Rx'd...that was a toughy!

    Task Fight gone bad

    17:22 including the rest. The SDHP took me the longest on the last 2 rounds, my shoulders were fried from DU's and I took way too long of rest for it being such a light weight!
    Great job everyone!
  27. Eric C Says:
  28. 622. My first goal was to do my best. My second goal was to beat McNamara.

    One out of two..... sucks! ; )

    Good job Paul! (...and you too Megan)
  29. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  30. 641, so close to Megan :) DU:192, 198=390 SU 126, 125=251
    Total 641.

    I really liked this WOD,

Thanks For Visiting!