RSS

Sunday 100404

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Because You Might Eat too Much and for reps:

Pick 10 different body-weight exercises and perform them at either, different times of the day or consecutively. Each one must be attempted for 1 minute. Your goal is to attain the most amount of reps over the ten different exercises. You must post to comments what body-weight exercises you chose and whether you did them all at one time, all ten spaced out at different times, or any other sequence. Also post if you exercised in an odd place or at an inopportune time.

You can choose from the following but are not limited to:

Push ups, air squats, sit ups, burpees, squat jumps, jumping jacks, walking lunges, handstand push ups, pull ups (if you have access to a pull up bar), broad jumps, double-unders, box jumps (or any type of jump onto), vertical jumps to an object overhead, mountain climbers, tuck jumps, or anything else you can think of.

Will we have a lot of you try this WOD or will we get no comments? It's a challenge.

Post total reps to comments.














Happy Easter to every one of you and your families. Joe and I have been very blessed to have such great friends like you all. Our business has grown to be such a blessing to each of our families. We were both single bachelors in college playing sports only just a few years ago and now we have little one's of our own that we cherish. This is a very happy time.

Thank you for helping us realize a dream and being a part of that dream. We hope that you remain with us for many years as we evolve and grow.

Thanks again and Happy Easter from,

Joe, Libby, Cruz, Gabe
&
Ricky, Crystal, Damian, Teagan

edit post

7 Responses to "Sunday 100404"

  1. Addi Says:
  2. Is eating bacon considered a bodyweight exercise?
  3. Gdawg Says:
  4. Only if you eat your bodyweight in Bacon Addi!

    Great post Ricky! We are thankful and lucky to have you AND Joe AND Jon AND Kylie AND Amanda! HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!

    and if I get bored at my layover ill be busting out some lunges and maybe some Pushups!
  5. paul Says:
  6. Happy Easter, everyone!
  7. Gina Says:
  8. I did this in my driveway with the exception of the run. (I am sure my neighbors think I am crazy by now) Here is what I did, but not necessarily in this order:

    Box jumps (20") 9
    Jump rope singles: 109
    sit ups: 27
    Squats: 28
    Jumping jacks: 68
    Push ups: 26
    Lunges: 17
    Burpees: 11
    Handstand: 3 (it took 3 to accumulate 1 min upside down)
    Running: don't know how far I got, maybe a block and a half, walked the rest of the way home

    With the exception of the handstands and running, I did 1 min. exercise, 1 min. rest

    Happy Easter everyone!
  9. BigD Says:
  10. Happy Easter to everyone!
    Luckily the base gym was open all day today. Sorry, guess I should have posted this morning to see if anyone wanted to go on base to work out. I'll remember next time.
    Went kinda tabata style on these. In between each 1 mintue set, took a 30 second break. Just long enough to write down my reps, move to the next exercise and checkout the weird looks people were giving me. I love that part!
    - double-unders - 23
    - Push ups - 43
    - sit ups - 46
    - burpees - 17
    - air squats - 26
    - pullups - 15
    - squat jumps - 32
    - jumping jacks - 45
    - walking lunges - 30
    - toe to bar - 10
    So if my math is right, that's a total of 287 reps.
    Fun stuff, and I was done in 15 minutes.
    Once again, hope everyone has a Happy Easter!
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Did this in my sisters back yard in Norfolk. My nieces had fun laughing at me and timing me. Don't remember exactly how many reps on all of these so some might be an estimate!
    Situps: 47
    Jumping jacks: 54
    Squats: 30ish?
    Walking Lunges: 34
    Tuck jumps: 16 (super hard!)
    Knee slaps: 34 (my sister showed me these she does them in this boot camp thing she does)
    Girl pushups: 28
    No pushup burpees: 22
    Mountain climbers: 64
    Knees to chest (on the ground): 20

    Rested between these, no specific time. Just enough to laugh with my nieces and for them to ask "what's next???" Fun considering I haven't worked out for a week!
  13. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  14. i did 5 things only ha:
    22 pushups
    82 jumping jacks
    43 sit-ups
    1 min plank
    1 min HS holds

Thanks For Visiting!