RSS

Saturday 100306

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

9AM will be a team based WOD












Megan McNamara climbing ropes for the first time, I believe. This gal is PR'ing every day. Getting stronger and better. She will be a force to be reckoned with come regionals.
__________________________________

Nutrition sit down will be at 11AM in the front office. Come with questions and I will come with answers. Remember, if you can't make it this weekend, there will be another sit down next Saturday.

edit post

14 Responses to "Saturday 100306"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. Great Pic Megan!! Way to work the ropes!!
  3. BC Says:
  4. That's Megan MacDaddy! Aka the Real Slim Shady!
  5. Gdawg Says:
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. paul Says:
  8. I got the beat-down today. that OHS wod was brutal. I started out at 70% BW and had to drop to 60%. I still only got about 6 rds. Ring dips were tough today too. DNF! Now I see why everyone hated that one so much. I'm just glad I got through it and didn't tear a rotator cuff or anything.
  9. paul Says:
  10. also, Zack J, you are a f'ing beast, bro! crazy OHS weight!
  11. Rita Says:
  12. Megan - great pic! Ricky's right -you will be a force to be reckoned with at Regionals!!!!!! Cannot wait to follow your scores. Not only an incredible athlete and Crossfitter, a class act individual, too.
  13. Shelley Says:
  14. Congrats to Jess and Brian!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    I'm working on getting my vocals up to par since you've insisted that I sing at your wedding:) I don't want to disappoint you guys...
  15. Jenni Says:
  16. Nice pic Megan! Made up the OHS workout. Talk about sheer frustration. It's just another nice little reminder of all the things I should try to not suck at. The nutrition talk was awesome! Thanks Ricky and everyone else that asked good questions.
  17. Gdawg Says:
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.
  19. Unknown Says:
  20. Congratulations Brian and Jess!!
  21. BC Says:
  22. Thanks for all the warm wishes everyone. What can I say, Jess is a very lucky woman. Ha! I'm such an ass.

    At any rate a few of us heading to Mockingbird Lanes tonight (96th St just south of L) for some hardcore bowling action. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come and tear it up. The throw-down should start around 8ish. Feel free to reach out to me, my FIANCEE' Jess (that sounds funny), Josh and Addi, Paul Audi or Megan MacDaddy if you need any more info.
  23. Unknown Says:
  24. Disappointing workout today... Running is definitely something I need to hit harder...

    10 Cleans (176#)
    200m Farmers Walk (55#)
    50 DL (265#)
    2000m Running

    Broke up this way...

    2 Cleans
    10 DL
    400m Run
    X5 RDS
    Farmers Walk 200m
    - 17:42 - I just can't switch gears on the run when I need it...
    - Did 10 DL on RD 1 then 5/5 the rest of the way...

    JJVB
  25. Allison H :) Says:
  26. congrats JessF and BC!!! That is such exciting news to read on the blog today!!!! soooooo how did it happen??? I'm at work... and would love to hear all about it!
    Have fun tonight! Cheers to you guys!

    Great pic McNamara!! :)
  27. Unknown Says:
  28. 2nd WOD- Pretty tame... Didn't push the pace just worked on some training balance (Horizontal Rowing) and making sure all sets were unbroken..

    Strict Ring Dips
    Weighted Inverted Row (Green)
    GH Sit Ups
    10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 EA
    - All done unbroken or no significant pauses
    - 12:30

Thanks For Visiting!