RSS

Monday 100329

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

If you come on a rest day, come with a plan. Either you know which workout you wish to make up or you have some weaknesses you'd like to get rid of, either way, come ready to play.














Bob S using an underhand grip to pull himself up.
__________________________________

Those of you that placed an order for fish oil, I need your payment today. Please take care of that as soon as you can. Everything will be ordered at the end of the day. Thank you.

edit post

14 Responses to "Monday 100329"

  1. paul Says:
  2. I did saturday's at L3. Tough! Pushups were much easier than I expected, box jumps much harder. Had to re-do them once. (got 30 unbroken the 1st set, but in 38s. d'oh!) 17:05 (i think).
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. Did CFO games WOD at 7:10

    3 sets of low bar back squat:
    1st set of 10 broken up in 2 sets of 5 at 197#.

    2nd set did 3 at 197#, dropped bar behind me going up on rep #4 so dropped to 187# and finished with that weight doing 5 reps and then 2.

    3rd set did at 187# broken up in 2 sets of 5.

    This was tougher than I thought as my 1 RM is 241#

    100 pushups in 13:24; probably had to do 12-14 of the 60 meter run. Each time you touched your knee, you had to stop and do 60 meter shuttle run. I did 14 pushups before touching knee first time and then after that it was 5-8 reps each time. I'm still not good at pushups...

    Great job group! It was fun to work out with both Megan's this morning.
  5. Gina Says:
  6. I came in today and worked on two of my weaknesses, double unders and pull ups. It was fun watching some of the morning people getting through some really hard WOD's. Great job everyone!
  7. Mel C Says:
  8. Jen F and me are making up Nancy!!!!
  9. Gdawg Says:
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. Gdawg Says:
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.
  13. Greg MO Says:
  14. Tried to fit in as much as i could of the GG stuff for both sessions from 6-7:45am:

    Main site WOD= 19:29...lots of volume, my main goal on this 1 was 2 finish in 20:00, box jumps took me way 2 long.

    3x10 Back Squat= 294#...Started at 308#, got 3 reps into the 1st set & needed to drop, by the last set i was doin 1s.

    Nice work by all this morn!!!
  15. Addi Says:
  16. CFFB wods at noon

    Back squat 3x10 @ 164#. Did 7/3 for sets 1 & 2, 8/2 for set 3. Probably should have gone a little heavier, but warmup sets felt crappy and this WRECKED my shoulders. Still battling a wonky hip flexor, too.

    Pushups - 10:19. First set of 20, then 10s until the last 4 sets of 5. Much better than I expected time-wise, but more pain than I could have imagined. The shuttles hurt my shoulders more than the pushups.

    Hopefully the swings and box jumps tonight do more to loosen up my shoulders more than the double-unders do to piss them off.
  17. Eric C Says:
  18. Completed 'Unbroken' WOD from Saturday at box gym yesterday. Level 3 but scaled.
    DNF = 17:25
    DU's = scaled. Did 100 b/c with my crappy jump-rope I could only get 5 or 6 in a row. Normally I could kick out 50 with the gym ropes.
    Box Jumps = no boxes so I jumped on a bench-press bench (and absorbed plenty of scowls from the meat-heads)
    Deadlift = No way I could do 21. But I will continue to work on it.

    A nice workout before 1 hr of intense City Rec Basketball tournament Sunday night.
  19. Steve Says:
  20. Nancy as Rx'd- 16:41. Good job Jen, Mel and Laura.

    Nice run Stacie.
  21. Unknown Says:
  22. Lift + 1

    Snatch (90-95%) - Deload next week
    204, 209, 214- Missed twice... Close just out front...
    Snatch Grip DL 3X3 (110% to start)
    247X3, 272X3, 296X2- Lost Hook Grip on the last rep... Felt like my thumb was gonna rip off so i figured I better drop it :)
    Back Squat 5,3,1
    225X5, 255X3 286XMax- Only got 4

    Messed around with elevated HSPU and hand placement - Did max reps X 3 sets with hands on 6" boxes
    1st - 4 Reps, 2nd- 3, 3rd- 5
    SS w/
    Max Strict CTB Pull Ups
    1st- 12, 2nd- 10, 3rd- 8

    REST 2 HOURS (Two Clients to Train)

    Needed something quick since I've got a lot of homework due this week...
    200 yard shuttle sprint (100 & Back)
    5 500 lb Tire Flips (Probably more since it was full of water till RD 2)
    5 Rounds - Didn't push it like I could have - 7:02 (Should have broken 6 mins)
  23. Gdawg Says:
  24. This comment has been removed by the author.
  25. Addi Says:
  26. .com wod 7:35
    13:25 - this was really tough, but it hit 3 of my strengths, so it went fairly well. Wanted to get DUs unbroken, but it didn't happen on any rounds. Broke up box jumps a little more than I needed, and I could have cut down on some rest in between. Need to toughen up my head game.

    Loved doing this outside - the breeze was perfect. Great job everyone! See you in 10 hours. Ouch.
  27. Shelley Says:
  28. 2nd games WOD at 7:35

    15:10. Du's were consistent each round (meaning I messed up but not to the point of getting frustrated),box jumps I need to work on taking out the extra "hop" I have and KB swings felt good. These were the only things I did unbroken in all sets.

    Felt good to be outside. Everyone did great!

    Heading to bed to get much needed sleep before tomorrow a.m.

Thanks For Visiting!