RSS

Saturday 100206

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day



















Jake getting some air during "Annie" on Thursday.
_______________________________________

These past three days were a brutal stretch of workouts. They exposed a lot of strengths and weaknesses. Hopefully you take the time to realize your weaknesses and eliminate them. It may take days, weeks, and/or months but that is the way to getting to where you want to be, FIT.

I also want you to know that one workout does not define you and your abilities but rather a series of workouts come much closer to showing you the potential you are capable of and what you need to do in order to reach that potential.

I designed an excel spreadsheet that uses a scoring system to measure how you did over the course of the last three workouts (DT'ish, 3 WOD'er, and what I call "Leg Damage").

Click and save this spreadsheet to your computer, fill in your name in the appropriate spot, fill in the appropriate blanks, scoring-wise, and email the spreadsheet back to me. I'll post the results to the blog on the next rest day, which will be Wednesday. Please do not think that your results are too low. Only be ashamed not to send in your results.

Overall Scoring Sheet for 100203, 100204, and 100205

edit post

3 Responses to "Saturday 100206"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Did yesterday's WOD. 14:04. those zercher lunges and squats got old fast.
  3. Kat Says:
  4. I do the 3 wod workout today. I only got in 78 reps in the AMRAP(had to re-do a lot of the C2B pull-ups)I was disapointed in that wod.
    Annie my time was 9:18. my best time for Annie was 7:52. My double unders were aweful for the 40 and 30 reps. I was getting like 2 and 3 at a time. I finally got my jumps back for the 20 and 10....
    The KB wod I completed in 3:03 RX'D
  5. Stacie Says:
  6. Zercher - 10:57 rxd

Thanks For Visiting!