RSS

Friday 100212

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Dead-lift 1RM

Can you set a new pr? Will you get into the 400#/250# Club?

Post weight to comments.










Anyone up for crew at 6AM?
_____________________________________

Class changes due to sectionals weekend:
Today's hours are 5AM, 6AM, 12PM, and 4:30PM. There will be no 5:30 or 6:30PM classes.
There will only be a 9AM class on Saturday. Sorry for any inconvenience.
_____________________________________

All those competing and cheering this weekend, please wear something that says CrossFit Omaha when you compete. It doesn't have to be an actual CrossFit Omaha shirt. In fact, you can use marker to create your own style. I just want everyone to know where we are from when we compete.

We will be in St. Charles, if I didn't forget anyone, 39 people strong. The Midwest CrossFit Sectional will definitely have a CF Omaha flavor. Here are those competing and cheering:

Gals:
Crystal F.
Jess F.
Kat A.
Megan M.
Megan G.
Sara F.
Allison C.
Shelley B.
Danielle B.
Rebecca W.
Addi K.
Becky V.
Jen T.

Guys:
Paul A.
Paul Ant.
Eric C.
Brian C.
Greg Mo.
Dustin T.
Tyler A.
Neil W.
Jake H.
Nick P.
Ben M.
Jimmy G.
Jon D.

Cheering Section:
Greg P.
Gina P.
Paula M.
Kat's Dad (Warren, I believe)
Kat's Mom
Jon Baker (Danielle's hubby)
Steve F.
Robert A.
Dan V. (Becky's hubby)
Josh K.
Me
Nicole M.
Brandon B.

If I forgot someone (sorry), please post to comments and I'll update. What a great gym and community. I will also be updating results on twitter as they happen. Wish us good luck.

edit post

11 Responses to "Friday 100212"

  1. BigD Says:
  2. Good luck to all you guys and girls at sectionals this weekend! I'm with you in spirit!
  3. paul Says:
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. paul Says:
  6. I might've skipped sectionals if I'd known I'd have to miss a 1RM deadlift!
  7. Gdawg Says:
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. Addi Says:
  10. That's exactly what I was thinking, Paul. I stopped in this morning to pick up my shoes, and it was more than a little tempting..
  11. Hilg Says:
  12. New PR for Deadlift: 415#

    Thanks for the cheering section 6amers!
  13. Jake Says:
  14. 374# (PR)

    Missed 404 (goal for next max)

    Great work today 6 a.m. crew.

    Brian - congrats on the PR and thanks for the motivation.
  15. Kylie Says:
  16. CHEERING SECTION- KYLIE LUDEMANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. Hilg Says:
  18. By the way Kylie looked TOTALLY HOT today......those of you not there really missed out!
  19. Courtney Says:
  20. Did "Air Force WOD" at Boys Town Gym. I went prescribed (actually 2pounds heavier!) and finished in 16:58. I probably could have done it faster had someone else been doing it with me. This was a tough one, but I have no doubt the CFO crew will dominate it tomorrow.
  21. Mel C Says:
  22. Good lucky everyone! I haven't been in the gym all week and I'm missing it! You will all do great!

Thanks For Visiting!