RSS

Wednesday 100113

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

















Nichole Brown bracing for a burpee.

edit post

6 Responses to "Wednesday 100113"

  1. BC Says:
  2. Made up yesterday's DL/pushup-burpee wod. DL 294#, pushup-burpees 2:57.

    On an unrelated note, I was recently visited by the "laid-off fairy," and as such I am in the midst of a career transition (translation: I lost my job and need a new one). If anybody knows someone, knows a guy who knows a guy, etc, with any connections or insight into any opportunities I would really appreciate a head's up. For those not familiar with me I have 13 years experience in sales and marketing, including 6 years in television and radio and 3 1/2 years in pharmaceuticals. If anybody has anything to share just give me a call, 213-3627. Thanks!
  3. Hilg Says:
  4. BC-

    Big Bummer, Dude. I know some people in Pharm sales....send me your resume. bhilgenfeld@forsythe.com

    Did the team workout with Bryan and Jake this morning....had a blast. 540 reps for the team. Thanks, Guys!

    BH
  5. paul Says:
  6. Sucks, BC! I'm sorry to hear that!

    nice DL weight and burpee time, though!
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. Did the team workout at 5:30 with Ben and Stacie. 572 combined reps.
  9. Steve Says:
  10. DL and double push-up burpees - 265 lbs and 2:44.

    Hung around with Greg and did some lunges and planks.
  11. hannah eileen Says:
  12. Sorry to hear that, BC. If I hear of any openings, I'll let you know.

    I stupidly did Tuesday's chipper. I was a little nervous about operating machinery. My shoulders SHOT! Didn't finish, not surprisingly. Got through 7 box jumps/step ups in 30 min. I'm tired.

Thanks For Visiting!