RSS

Thursday 100114

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Perform 2 Power Clean and Jerks on the minute for 15 minutes.

Use a maximal weight so that each time a new minute rolls around, you have the fear that you might not be able to successfully complete both reps.

Once round 5 is surpassed, you may not take weight off but you may add weight. Goal is to move heaviest weight for all 15 rounds.

Post heaviest weight used for at least 5 rounds to comments.











A planche. How close can you come to pulling one off.

edit post

9 Responses to "Thursday 100114"

  1. paul Says:
  2. I love this kind of WOD. 176 for 6 or 7 rds, 164 for the rest.
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. 1st 5 rounds at 104, 2nd 5 rounds at 109 and last 5 rounds at 114. After each round, had 32-33 seconds rest. This is one of those WODs that felt better with each round. I should have gone heavier.......still need to work on getting my head through more quickly.
  5. BC Says:
  6. I thoroughly enjoyed this wod. 142# for all rounds. I probably could've gone a little heavier as I had about :25 rest each round, but the jerks were definitely getting ugly. Nice work 6am.
  7. Gina Says:
  8. I really liked this work out. I started with 99# for rounds 1-10 and 109# for the last five rounds.
    Great class today 6am!
  9. Addi Says:
  10. Favorite!

    Used 132# - I was a little nervous that this was going to be too much. It definitely got a little tough, but I ended up adding 5# for the last 4 rounds. 137 from the start would have been just right, I think.
  11. hannah eileen Says:
  12. I went lighter than I probably could have today. After that damn 100 squat workout yesterday, my shoulders are WAY too tired. Even the jerks felt pretty easy.
    Great job nooners!
  13. Eric C Says:
  14. 176... and it nearly killed me.
    Actually missed the jerk on the SECOND rep so I got to redo it. Not sure I could have worked any harder. Thanks Paul Audi for pushing my weight up.
  15. BigD Says:
  16. Lucky for me the gym here at Tyndall has a small platform for O lifts and has 25-45# bumpers. YAY! And they got two 20# wallballs, a half, 1, 1.5, and 2 pood kettlebell. I'm hooked up!
    Did first 2 sets with 135#. Moved up to 145# and stayed there for the rest of the sets. Now if I can just keep the the un-crossfit out of my way when I lift.....
  17. Gdawg Says:
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks For Visiting!