RSS

Tuesday 100105

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day



















Another cool handstand shot. This is of 5am'er David Paladino in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

Paris, France is a very cool spot but so is Omaha. Take a chance. Grab a camera, a friend, and find a spot. Even if it takes a hundred attempts, get a still of yourself in a handstand and send it my way.
____________________________________

Thank you guys very much for your cooperation in trying to get signed up for classes. I would say it was a success and would encourage you to keep up the good work. If you are still having trouble signing in please let myself or Kylie know as soon as possible.

edit post

10 Responses to "Tuesday 100105"

  1. paul Says:
  2. Great job, 6am. Greg and Jeff, I was damned impressed by your King Kong efforts.

    I did last cycle's AMRAP in 22 min:

    5 toes to bar
    7 20" box jumps
    9 65# thrusters

    13 rds.
  3. Blog on Life Says:
  4. I can't sign in! I even made sure it was the correct user name and password. I will be there at 4:30pm.
  5. Eric C Says:
  6. King Kongers are BEASTS. That was crazy effort.

    I did Deadlift 5x3 268
    SDHP 132 pushups. 10/50.

    It was a hodge-podge at the gym, but everyone was hitt'n it hard.
  7. Greg MO Says:
  8. so...i foolishly tried the "King Kong" WOD rxd with:

    3 rounds of:
    1 DL (464#)
    2 muscle ups
    3 full cleans (252#)
    4 HSPUs

    HA!.....

    Wasn't really mentally prepared 2 give this 1 an honest effort 2day, i got through 1 full round rxd in about 10:00...by the time i started round 2 i couldnt pull the rxd DL...sad...i ended up scaling back the last 2 rnds to a 374# DL and 242# cleans...took me about 25:00 total to finish the whole thing...Geez...need 2 prepare mentaly and prolly get alot stronger b4 i try this 1 rxd again...

    Nice work 6amers!
  9. Steve Says:
  10. I'll be inn at 5:30. There must be a cut-off to the sign-in blocks, as it shows slots open at 5:30 but won't let me sign in.

    Thanks
    Steve
  11. BigD Says:
  12. Did the double-under/OH squat WOD. DNF. Got 16 of the set of 20 DU's when time was called. DU's are definitely my downfall, but I strung together a few successful ones, so that's an improvement. Thanks for the encouragement Jess. And the King Kong guys are frickin' beasts!
  13. Teresa Says:
  14. I love the white mime gloves. So very French of you David!
    ~Teresa
  15. linds Says:
  16. Today I made up a workout with Kylie's help.
    4 rounds:
    300m row
    25 back extensions
    2 rope climbs (no legs)

    Didn't keep track of time, each row was about 1:15.
  17. Gdawg Says:
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.
  19. Addi Says:
  20. Backsquats 5x3- 174# - these felt pretty good, but it was hard to find a position for my shoulders where they didn't get tweaked.

    7 SDHP/30 pushups - DNF. I had 8 pushups left at the cutoff, which was better than I expected. Pushups slowed down at the end, but not as much as they have in the past.

Thanks For Visiting!