RSS

Thursday 100121

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day














Dave sent me another pic of him in a handstand. Here he is in the Rui Palace Hotel lobby in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Awesome, right? Keep'em coming people. Whether in exotic places or your local Target. We want to see them.
________________________________________

A little reminder to everyone that we need you to keep signing in online. Some of you have not been signing in and we need you to do so. If you need a walk through in person, please ask one of us and we'll be happy to help you out. Thank you for your cooperation.
_______________________________________

Breakfast scramble on Friday morning. Some really good food at only $5. The workout will be good and hunger inducing.

The morning crew is looking forward to some pm'ers showing up early and seeing what a real class is like. That's what I have been told anyways.

edit post

7 Responses to "Thursday 100121"

  1. Rita Says:
  2. Good morning, everyone!

    Don't forget about breakfast tomorrow morning.

    Even if you don't work out in the morning - catch your first brew of the day on the way to work, throw some scrambled eggs and fruit on a plate and go.

    Menu includes:
    -Egg white scramble with turkey, broccoli, spinach, a little bit of cheese for fluff, topped with a dash of diced tomato and a sprinkle of green onion for color.
    -Plain scrambled egg whites
    -Plain scrambled eggs
    -Fruit
    -Orange juice
    -Coffee

    All you can eat for $5.

    The first round will arrive at 6:00am.

    The second round will arrive at 7:00 am.

    Ricky, thanks for planning a party in the morning. Ricky is right, the real classes are in the morning. Get your asses of out bed! Ha Ha!
  3. BC Says:
  4. Worked on basic barbell stuff today - deadlift 5x1 @ 299#, back squats 10x1 @ 174# (the plan was to squat 1x20 but I think the DL took more out of me than I had anticpated...plus I'm weak). Finished with strict pullups, 5x3. I'm pretty exhausted right now & probably should've taken a rest day but I'll be out of town on Saturday so I'll rest then.
  5. Jess Says:
  6. Made up Saturday's WOD all by myself, fun times.
    50 DUs, 45 ball slams with 16# ball, 40 situps, 35 step ups with 24" box, 30 pullups with a purple band, 25 TGU's with 15#DB (these sucked a$$) and 20 SDLHP with 53#, finished in 18:26 something. This was a rough one because my traps are still burning from yesterday's uneven grace.

    Great job 6am peeps, all 6 of us!!!

    Addi, feel free to come over anytime and use my treadmill to help you prepare for the marathon. ;u) Love,love
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. Made up Monday's front squat/burpee WOD. 2 burpees short of 3 rounds. I'm horrible at front squats - need to work on those.

    Fun times at 5a.
  9. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  10. Hey Allison, I am planning on doing the Lincoln 1/2 dont know about all this training stuff you speak of :)
  11. Allison H :) Says:
  12. I have to train for the distance or I will die of rhabdo at mile 20! I am attempting to train for the full.... haven't signed up for it yet, on week 3 of training and it's going good so far, I will prob register soon... gotta get that wedding dress on this summer!! :)

    if you need training guide google Hal Higdeon half marathon guide

    at work after missing breakfast due to me versus the big bad snow drift, late to work.... blah blah blah I WANT LE PEeeeeeeeP!!!
  13. paul Says:
  14. There's also crossfit endurance for an alternative approach to training for distance events.

Thanks For Visiting!