RSS

Friday 100122

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
10 Minute Cut-off

Breakfast will be served for the 5AM and 6AM classes for $5. Stay as long as you like. It should be fun.

Post time to comments but allow the later classes to see what the workout is for themselves.














Jennifer Shannon, a faithful 4:30 pm'er. Great athlete too if you haven't noticed. Maybe she'll consider competing in sectionals.
_________________________________________

A few articles of interest:

Long-Distance Dangers, Al Sears, MD
Marathon Madness - Tom Kirkendall, Houston's Clear Thinkers

edit post

26 Responses to "Friday 100122"

  1. Addi Says:
  2. I was bummed I couldn't come for breakfast this morning, but then I read those articles. Made my day. Jess, I think you have a project waiting in your basement. :)
  3. Jake Says:
  4. 6:52 as Rx'd.
  5. paul Says:
  6. Fun times! 5:06 rx'ed.

    Thanks to everyone who made breakfast possible! That was a blast!
  7. Shelley Says:
  8. 6:25.

    Thanks for the breakfast afterwards. It was great to hang out a bit afterwards with everyone.
  9. GregP Says:
  10. Great Job everyone. 8:54 Great idea on the breakfast. Thanks Rita and Ricky.
  11. Greg MO Says:
  12. Awesome breakfast! Thanx Le Peeps!
  13. Ricky Frausto Says:
  14. Randy finished the workout in 5:55
  15. Fish Says:
  16. sorry ricky, I should have read everything before posting!
  17. Eric C Says:
  18. Thanks Rita! You are the BOMB for hooking breakfast up. That was a great idea!

    I was going to bet $100 I could break 5 mins on this workout. Good thing I didn't....

    5:16 Rx'd
  19. JonD Says:
  20. Its hard to wake up that early for a Workout but its easy to workout and watch the 5am and 6am crew. I miss all you guys.

    10min cut-off
    5:44 Rx'd

    Better than last time, which is always good. I think I may call this one 10min cut-off from now on!

    Great breakfast Rita!!
  21. Gina Says:
  22. 7:04 scaled. I was happy, I had done this when I first started (almost a year and a half ago) and cut nearly 5 minutes off my time, using the same scale options.

    Thanks for arranging breakfast this morning. It was good to see some new people show up!
  23. BC Says:
  24. 8:20 rx'd, which may actually be slower than my last rx'd time, need to check. Breakfast looked & smelled amazing, too bad I couldn't eat any of it, but it took me about an hour to even consider solid food, my loss. Thanks anyway Rita, and great job 6am'ers!
  25. Jen Says:
  26. I will compete in sectionals as soon as they add a pregnant division. Looking forward to the workout today.
  27. BC Says:
  28. Congratulations Jen and Jeff Shannon!
  29. Eric C Says:
  30. Congrats Jeff and Jen!
  31. Addi Says:
  32. 5:56 rx'd
    Don't think I've done this since UNO, and that was scaled, but Josh says I did this last year. Either way, I'm sure it's a PR. I'm sure as hell not doing it again for at least another year. :)

    The workout may last less than 10 minutes, but the black lung lasts for days.
  33. Addi Says:
  34. Almost forgot - congrats, Shannons! Brady's going to be an awesome big brother.
  35. Paula Says:
  36. 7:04- scaled. Breakfast was awesome! Had a great turnout!! It was fun to hang out and chit chat. Wish we could do that everyday....but not the 10 min cut off WOD!

    Thanks again Rita for LaPeeps breakfast!!

    CONGRATS TO JEFF AND JEN SHANNON!!!!
  37. Danielle Ostronic Says:
  38. 7:10 rx'd. Thought I got 7:02 but the last pull up didnt count and it took me while to try again. Noon was rockin today, nice job everyone.
  39. Jenni Says:
  40. I'm not going to make it in for whatever fun is to be had today, but I had to say congratulations the Shannons as soon as I saw the blog! I'm super excited for all three (soon to be four!!) of you :)
  41. Jen Says:
  42. 5:48 rx'd with fetus on board. Thanks everyone for the congrats. You guys are super.
  43. Shelley Says:
  44. First time doing this WOD; thrusters were easy but I should have just done PU's Rx'd instead of using purple band as I didn't get the kip and still broke up PU's anyway. Very disappointed in myself on this one. Never thought I would say "can't wait to do this one again" but in this case, I want to do this one over.

    Super job to everyone! Congrats again to Jeff and Jen. (Jeff was pretty excited this a.m. sharing the news)
  45. Allison H :) Says:
  46. DNF scaled w/ 53#
    was on last pullup that turned into acrobatic dismount. ouch! - got lots to improve on with this Fran lady!
  47. Allison H :) Says:
  48. CONGRATS JEN & JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
  49. Gdawg Says:
  50. This comment has been removed by the author.
  51. Kat Says:
  52. I made up this wod on the rest day. I did Fran in 7:23...i thought that was good til Ricky told me I needed 7:09 to get on the board. Thanks Ricky....
    Next time I do this I'm shooting for 6 minutes!

Thanks For Visiting!