RSS

Friday 100115

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
7 rounds for time of:
8 DB Front Squats (50#/35#)
12 Pushups
8 Db In-place Lunges (50#/35#)

For both the front squats and lunges, the db's must be held on top of the shoulders. The lunges are 4 each leg. Step out with a flat front foot and then kick back and return to the starting position.

In staying with the cool pushups, at the bottom of every rep, you must completely extend your arms out to the side. At the same time, your knees must never touch the ground (you can only rest in the lying position).

Post time to comments.


Some crazy clean and jerks. Good stuff.
____________________________________

Those of you that have registered for sectionals and need to change strength numbers, personal information such as your address, or didn't get a chance to choose a guest for your free spectator pass, you should be getting an email with a confirmation number.

Click on the link below then click on the re-entry button on that site. Once there, enter your confirmation number in the appropriate spot. You will be given the opportunity to change all of the above.

Registration and Information Site

edit post

12 Responses to "Friday 100115"

  1. BC Says:
  2. 16:47 rx'd
  3. linds Says:
  4. 15:00 used 30# DBs for the first 3 rounds, then Joe brought me 35# DBs to use for the last 4 rounds. Thanks Joe!
  5. paul Says:
  6. tough, but not quite as bad as i thought it'd be. 14:45. rested way too much.

    Eric C, looks like I am signed up to room with you and Jimbo at sectionals.
  7. Shelley Says:
  8. 13:16 Rx'd; didn't break up any of the front squats or lunges; pushups were slower, but they are getting better. My shoulders killed after this WOD from the DB's resting on them as much as the pushups themselves. Legs weren't too fatigued though.

    Great job 6 a.m.!!
  9. Eric C Says:
  10. 13:09 Rx'd. I now have a$$ cramps.

    Paul, I'm looking to split a room with just one other person (if it works out. If not, I'll do what's best for the team.)

    I just don't want to wake up with my hands between two pillows....
  11. Addi Says:
  12. I got stuck at work 2 hours late, and I have to work again tonight, so no fittin' for me. I'm going home to do pushups and kick things.
  13. Addi Says:
  14. No, BC, I will not be kicking puppies.
  15. Steve Says:
  16. Eric-
    Holiday Inn Exp is full, but I was looking at getting a double at the near-by Sleep Inn.
  17. hannah eileen Says:
  18. I did this at UNO today. Well, kinda. I am a hurting unit. I scaled majorly so I could finish the workout. Finished at 13:16
  19. BC Says:
  20. No puppy kickers Addi!

    Gym. Tan. Laundry.
  21. Addi Says:
  22. I'm sorry. Did you say tan? Do both the Shenanigans need interventions?
  23. Iron Nerd Says:
  24. I've never bothered posting comments, but I feel this needs to be known... That was brutal, I think being shot five times and driving your car of a cliff would hurt less...

Thanks For Visiting!