RSS

Sunday 100117

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day


Omaha Firefighter Mike O' Hanlon during the first pull of a power clean. (click on picture to enlarge.)
_____________________________________

No open gym today. Sorry for any inconvenience. Rest up for Monday......
_____________________________________

"And trying to make the painstakingly asinine argument that "we didn't evolve with shoes" is a reason for not wearing shoes is ignoring the fact that we didn't evolve with barbells either. I guess we should stop pooping indoors too, then. Jackass."

to continue reading, click here...

edit post

2 Responses to "Sunday 100117"

  1. paul Says:
  2. This quotation is hilarious!

    I am very grateful that someone invented barbells. and lifting shoes. and toilets, for that matter.
  3. Hilg Says:
  4. "I am not OK with your lackadaisical shit"....awesome words to live by!

    Well friends, I will miss you the next two weeks as I will be in Chicago this week (sales kickoff) followed by a fishing trip deep in the Amazon(really, no shit). I'll be continuing the 100 pushups program and working on tightening up my shoulder. See ya when I get back Feb 1st!

    Brian

Thanks For Visiting!