RSS

Wednesday 091216

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day















Adrian Bozeman of CrossFit San Francisco and HQ

Here is a video of Kelly Starrett and Adrian playing around with overhead strength. It is still one of my favorite CF videos......[wmv][mov]

edit post

9 Responses to "Wednesday 091216"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. One arm bar snatch and overhead pistol squat.....sweetbaby I'm impressed!
  3. Steve Says:
  4. Nice canoe and kayaks in the background.
  5. paul Says:
  6. Lordy! Remember how painful the 98# overhead walks were?! 225?! ridiculous.
  7. paul Says:
  8. Is everyone taking a rest day? How am I supposed to procrastinate if no one posts?

    I saw a license plate earlier: RDL-709. I thought to myself "damn, that's a lot for an RDL."

    (I hereby prove that it is possible to be both a giant dork and accomplished crossfitter.)
  9. BigD Says:
  10. That video is crazy!
  11. Allison H :) Says:
  12. Paul you're silly! ;)

    YAYAYA for TEAM WORKOUTS!
    4:30 was ALL Shera's! nice workin with ya Becky, Tessa, and Jen F! You all have AH-mazing guns!
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. It was like Ladies Night @ 4:30!
  15. Gdawg Says:
  16. just baked 500 sugar cookies and frosted them all in 3 hours with 13ADHD kids at work...that HAS to be a record! wish I could have got a workout in today, but I'll see ya'll tomorrow night :-)

    megan
  17. Allison H :) Says:
  18. Ladies night - missy elliot, lil' kim, lisa left eye lopez, and da brat!!! THAT'S OUR SONG 4:30!!!! We should have been listening to that for our workout instead of ballet/ice skating soft country! ha!

Thanks For Visiting!