RSS

Wednesday 091209

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Attention: We will be holding 4:30 and 5:30 PM classes this evening for those that wish to get out and stop being bored at home (if you didn't have to work). Hope to see you there.

WOD
Incremental "Angie"
4 rounds for time:
25 Pull-ups
25 Pushups
25 Situps
25 Air Squats

Post time to comments


This video is so inspiring. It reminds us all that the sport of weightlifting (not to be confused with weight lifting) is about having fun. It takes time and dedication to become well versed in the lifts but the journey there should be nothing short of fun and enjoyment.
_________________________________

Due to the weather, we will not be holding 5AM, 6AM, or noon classes. We will keep an eye out for the evening. If the wind and snow let up, we may open an hour or two for classes. Keep checking back for further notice.

edit post

8 Responses to "Wednesday 091209"

  1. Eric C Says:
  2. That is a seriously cool video.
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. Those who are coming up to the gym for 4:30 and 5:30 classes, we will be doing a small stink and drink up at brewski's on 84th afterwards.

    I don't know who all is coming to workout since it was last minute but its just an open invitation for any of you that had to work or have been couped up in the house all day.

    Hope you can make it up to the workout and then for hanging out afterwards.

    Ricky Frausto
  5. Allison H :) Says:
  6. UGH! DNF! 20:01
    2 rounds completed, time called when I was on my 3rd round at 15 pushups.

    I started on situps to even out pull up bars. (situps, air squats, pullups, pushups)
    Guess I should have scaled the reps on these or moved my ass much faster! My excuse for not finishing - ice cold pullup bars!!!! ;)
    wish i coulda made it to stink and drink with my cfo buddies - but i had to work - Next time!
  7. Shelley Says:
  8. This was one of my worst efforts to date. DNF; my pullups were terrible and that's being too generous....I did not do situps so I didn't even do this one Rx'd.
  9. Gdawg Says:
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. Gdawg Says:
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.
  13. Gdawg Says:
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.
  15. AP Says:
  16. great video, shared it with our folks!

Thanks For Visiting!