RSS

Saturday 091219

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
For time:
100 Double Unders
10 Pull-ups
75 Double Unders
15 Pull-ups
50 Double Unders
20 Pull-ups
25 Double Unders
25 Pull-ups

Post time to comments.


Non-stop for 2 minutes. Who's got that?

edit post

4 Responses to "Saturday 091219"

  1. paul Says:
  2. 10:44 rx'ed. Good fun and glad it didn't involve my lower back in any serious way.
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. 17:00 Rx'd. DU's weren't great in the first 2 rounds and got better in last 2, but the pullups were slow for me. I am not stringing together more than 3 or 4 and most of the time it was 2 and 1 with several do-overs because I wasn't getting chin above bar. I was disappointed in myself on this one.

    I thought everyone else did great!
  5. Crystal Says:
  6. 13:07 rx'd. the 1st 100 double unders were the toughest. i kept tripping up from the beginning (wtf?!), but each round after that went much better. pull-ups went ok, broke up into sets. this one was fun.

    Stacie, i jinxed myself after we were talking about how it had been so long since we hadn't torn our hands. So, i tore on the first round of 10 today. ugh!
  7. Eric C Says:
  8. on or about 10:17. Doubleunders are really starting to come along. 48 unbroken in first round helped. Good class this morning. 8 am rocked!

Thanks For Visiting!