RSS

Friday 091218

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
10 Kettle Bell Swings, 2/1.5 pood
Guys - 3 rounds of:
10 Jumping Ball Slams, 20 pounds
10 Pushups
Gals - 3 rounds of:
5 Jumping Ball Slams, 16 pounds
5 Pushups
8 Kettle Bell Slams, 2/1.5 pood
Guys - 3 rounds of:
10 JBS, 20 pounds
10 Pushups
Gals - 3 rounds of:
5 JBS, 16 pounds
5 Pushups
6 Kettle Bell Swings, 2/1.5 pood
Guys - 3 rounds of:
10 JBS, 20 pounds
10 Pushups
Gals - 3 rounds of:
5 JBS, 16 pounds
5 Pushups
4 Kettle Bell Swings, 2/1.5 pood
Guys - 3 rounds of:
10 JBS, 20 pounds
10 Pushups
Gals - 3 rounds of:
5 JBS, 16 pounds
5 Pushups
2 Kettle Bell Swings, 2/1.5 pood

Post time (and if you broke up any of the pushups) to comments.




















CrossFit L.A. showing us how it's done.

edit post

15 Responses to "Friday 091218"

  1. Shelley Says:
  2. 9:11 Rx'd; after the first full round of this WOD, I broke the pushups up 3-2 and then it was all 2-1-2 or 2-2-1 for pushups after that.

    Great job 6 a.m. crew!
  3. BC Says:
  4. This sssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked. DNF rx'd. Jumping ball slams are just about the worst thing ever. It's never a good sign when 2 pood swings are the easy part of a workout.
  5. Allison H :) Says:
  6. HOLY GUACAMOLE I GOT UP AT 5:15 of my own free will off two hours of sleep and went to 6AM!!!!
    12:02
    scl'd: Used a 1 pood. Still not quite muscley enough to get the 1.5 overhead! Probably rested too much between pushups... trying to keep good form on those got rough real fast!
  7. Gina Says:
  8. I used a 1 pood today, couldn't quite get 1.5 high enough. Did push ups with no band, so they were slow. Finished 11:12
    Nice job everyone, as always!
  9. Addi Says:
  10. Cheeseburgers : awesome :: jumping ball slams : ________

    a) terrifying
    b) horrible
    c) work of the devil
    d) all of the above
  11. Allison H :) Says:
  12. I would be quick to be d) but I am going to take a risk and go with c)
  13. Eric C Says:
  14. Because my pushups were 1/8 of a nanometer from being wholly and completely locked out I got do the first 6 twice. And because my butt hair didn't brush the ground (sorry) I got to do my first 5 ball slams... twice. (Thank you Joe)
    Pushups got to be 4-3-3 until the very last set which was 3-2-2-1-1-1 (wholly and completely locked out)
    DNF (15:10)
    What is it with you coaches that want us to have good form, and do correct movements???
  15. paul Says:
  16. Sounds like everyone had a blast. Sorry I missed it. Hoping to come in tomorrow but I think I need some rest.
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. Addi rocked out today with the 2 pood KB!!! She's my hero!
    Tara
    Psssttt....look Addi I signed my name to anonymous!
  19. JimmyG Says:
  20. This WOD felt like hell. I scaled down the Push ups to 7 reps, left everything else. just barely finished in 14:48. My legs were so dorked up from yesterday that every ball slam felt like it was going to flay my quads off the bone. I'm glad that didn't happen though.

    great job everyone, this was another awful/great one. I hope I can walk tomorrow.
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. Hi !.
    You may , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
    There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

    AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
    The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

    It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
    Do you want to become really rich in short time?
    That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

    I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
    and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
    I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
    It`s easy to start , just click this link http://witecukut.builtfree.org/ucacyd.html
    and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money
  23. BigD Says:
  24. Went RX'd. DNF. Was one round of ball slams/pushups and 2 swings shy of a finish. Rough! Those at 6AM who finished in time, you guys rock! And WTF with the post above? Who's spamming our blog site?
  25. Eric C Says:
  26. Death to spammers!!!
  27. Addi Says:
  28. Either would be acceptable answers, Allison. Gold star!

    Liked this one, too. I'm enjoying too many lately, which has me worried for what's to come.

    10:21 with the 2 pood. That thing was tough to get going, and then it was max effort every swing. Loved. It. Also, pushups must be improving because I didn't have to break up my 5s until the last 4 sets. Which made me feel awesome.

    Still hate jumping ball slams.
  29. Anonymous Says:
  30. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
    And you et an account on Twitter?

Thanks For Visiting!