RSS

Monday 091221

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Overhead Squat 5x3 @ 60% of 1RM
(3 sec pause in the bottom)

followed by,

For time:
30 DB BurpeeCleanThrusters (45#/30#)

Post OH squat weight and met-con time to comments.



















I wanna see how many handstand pics I can get of you guys at different places around town. If you take one, email it to me and we'll put it up.
__________________________________

Those that are interested in competing in sectionals, keep an eye on the CrossFit games website for registration. Headquarters is hoping to get it open today sometime. Treat it as limited spots and get signed up immediately.

If you plan on attending as a spectator, you can sign-up here as well. I am in the process of looking into cheap rooms that shouldn't be more than $50 per person for all days and nights we'll be in town. I am also working on an itinerary with city info, maps, hotel, competition site, etc. for those that are going.

It will be an awesome experience as we have about 25 to 30 people interested in going. Email me if you have any further questions.
___________________________________

Holiday hours are as follows:

Christmas Eve: 2PM and 3PM classes
Christmas Day: Closed
Day after Christmas: Closed
Sunday: 1PM Open Gym

edit post

14 Responses to "Monday 091221"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. F*** ya!
  3. Shelley Says:
  4. 68# on OS.

    5:40 on metcon Rx'd with 30#/30 reps. I had to redo 7 reps with 4 redo's alone on rep 28; I struggled with locking out overhead with my right arm. I also had to redo my second rep because of the squat and on another I fell backwards. Rep 30 was a redo also. Very frustrated with myself on this one.
  5. BC Says:
  6. 103# OHS. Metcon 9:18 @ 50#, 27 reps. I've got to pay more attention when I read the workout in the morning, I missed both the 3 second pause and the burpees. Maybe it's some sort of selective reading thing, like I miss the parts that I don't want to do. Or maybe I'm just border-line illiterate. Honestly I don't care either way.
  7. Gina Says:
  8. OH Squats: 68#
    I used 25# db's for the metcon, 35 reps, finished in 7:43. Great job everyone at 6am!
  9. Hilg Says:
  10. OH Squats: 88# Getting better at these.

    7:49 on the Metcon.

    I wanna see some handstands in the snow! ;-) Maybe one from the top of a big snow pile?

    Brian
  11. Eric C Says:
  12. OHS 113#.
    6:10 metcon. I had 50# 45# and 40# DBs laid out before we started.I couldn't decide which would be best. Then I realized... I am not strong, so I went with the 40's. Good choice.
  13. BigD Says:
  14. OHS with 103#. 45# DBs for metcon. Finsihed in 9:57. Way to kick ass 6AM!
  15. Jen S. Says:
  16. OH 78 and 5:22 on the metcon. It was nice to see all you morning people.
  17. Paula Says:
  18. OHS- 63# and 7:10 on metcon using 25# DB for 35reps. The metcon was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be!

    Great work 5am class!!
  19. Shelley Says:
  20. Just checked on main site, and the registration for sectionals is now set to open up on Wednesday, 23rd.
  21. Allison H :) Says:
  22. OHS 53# 5x3 as 60% 1rm

    7:13 on metcon rx'd
    and oh it hurt!
    4:30 was awesome! and thanks for being my supportive deep butt squat counter Becky! ;)
  23. hannah eileen Says:
  24. Thanks for lifting with me today, Danielle! OHS at 63# felt pretty good. Had to duck out early for a prior engagement but am a little happy I didn't stick around for the metcon. ha.
  25. Greg MO Says:
  26. ok, so i dont forget b4 logwod gets updated:

    OHS= 154#x3x5
    metcon= 3:00 (50# x27)
  27. Mark Says:
  28. OHS: 137#
    metcon: 5:26 @ 50#

    My first day back in almost two weeks. Not too bad but I could tell it had been awhile since I last worked out.

Thanks For Visiting!