RSS

Saturday 091121

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
"Helen"
3 rounds for time of:
400 meter run (88th and back)
21 KB Swings, 1.5/1 pood
12 Pull-ups

15 minute cut-off.

Post time to comments.













OPT and the first ever recorded sub 7 minute Helen.

edit post

6 Responses to "Saturday 091121"

  1. hannah eileen Says:
  2. my lungs still hurt. I hate cold weather. no PR today.
    great job this morning, crew
  3. paul Says:
  4. 9:57 (PR).

    i felt absolutely miserable afterward. worse than kalsu. worse than fran. it was awful. i felt better after i ate a banana, but it took fully 10 minutes before i felt human again. i don't know why it hit me that hard today, but it did.

    Great job everyone at 9am, and Jake, you DESTROYED this one, bro!
  5. BC Says:
  6. Went 70's Big on Helen today - 200m run, 21 2-pood swings and 12 strict pullups, with a 10 minute cutoff. Got through 5 pullups on the second round when time ended. That 2 pood is the devil. Nice job 8am crew, and nice working with you Kahrs, very groovy.
  7. JimmyG Says:
  8. 14:18 rx'd. It was cold and my hands hurt a lot. Went for my 1RM on the clean and got to 242. Not a PR. I'm having a mental block about getting under the bar. I have the same problem with the snatch too (that's what she said) Like they told me at the Basic Barbell cert..."It's easy, you just have to get stronger."

    Great job today everyone!!
  9. Allison H :) Says:
  10. BURRRRR! My fingers felt like they had frostbite and my lungs were not ventilating well due hypothermia!! I felt sick after this one, nauseated big time! Lungs still ache! Can you tell I do not like being cold!? haha... It was hard to do the kbs and pu's when the metal was freezing and my hands were freezing as well... but s***! At least I finished... 14:45 or 14:55??? Rx'd. I didn't even look at my time, I just had to get home b/c i felt ill! I know it was before the cutoff thank goodness!
  11. Gina Says:
  12. Scaled helen - 11:18, which is 35 seconds faster than last time, so I am happy, rx'ed next time maybe

Thanks For Visiting!