RSS

Wednesday 091021

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
Rest Day

















Brian Christiansen with hair.

edit post

8 Responses to "Wednesday 091021"

  1. BC Says:
  2. Yeah, me with hair...and about 20 extra pounds!!! That beer looks good though.
  3. Jess Says:
  4. Brian and I need your help, please. Ricky, this is so funny that you posted this picture of him and made reference to his hair.

    We have been discussing whether or not Brian should let his hair grow back out. I vote NO and he says YES. Thoughts/opinions anyone?
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. You should grow your hair back. Then when you have enough, get a perm.
  7. O'Kief Says:
  8. compromise. mohawk.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Zoinks Scoob, like, a perm would be totally rockin!
  11. kahrs Says:
  12. Mowhak!!!!

    Filthy Fifty today finished in 28:40.
  13. Eric C Says:
  14. hair... haIR... HAIR!
  15. Allison H :) Says:
  16. MOWHAWKS ROCK!!!!!!!!! DO IT!

    Or at least an impressive mullet! lol!

    Did filthy fifty again today but Monday was a pretty shitty workout for me since I wasn't feelin so hot. Broke it up to rounds of 25/25, finished first round in 17:30, was on wallball #5 when time was called during second round.

    Much happier with this than Mondays! I need to work on taking in more calories, b/c I have been feeling hypoglycemic during wods for the last week - sucky! I eat a lot of fruits and veggies... I am pretty sure I need more protein to hold on to for energy! Just emptied to grocery store so hope to see better results tomorrow fo sho!

    Fun times 5:30 - I hardly go at that time so it was good chattin with ya'll! :) Everyone did awesome!

Thanks For Visiting!