RSS

Friday 090918

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
WOD
As many rounds as possible in 6 minutes of:
25 Double Unders
10 No Pushup Burpees
100 meter run

Rest 1 minute
Repeat for 3 cycles (18 minutes of work)

Post AVERAGE rounds completed to comments.














Warming up in the old Dojo.
________________________________

A class has been added to the regular line-up, trial period as of now, at 5AM. The class will be doing a lot of the same things that all the other classes do so if you can't make it to the gym at any other time of the day................... There is always 5AM.
________________________________

I will have Fight Gone Bad heat assignments done by this afternoon. I will post them up in the gym for everyone to see. Should you need a to make a change to where you are at, please notify me asap.

We have 80 athletes participating over 4 time slots in a 2 hour period. The first heat starts at 10:10. Second through four are at 10:40, 11:10, and 11:40. Be sure to check your time slot and who you are with. Again, let me know if you need something changed.

edit post

15 Responses to "Friday 090918"

  1. Steve Says:
  2. Okay, so who's that slouching in the background just under the flag?

    I'll be taking a rest day today, and in on Saturday to keep my spot.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Great job today everyone! That was tough! I felt sick, still feel sick from that one.
    I got 4 2/3's, 4 1/3, 4 1/3. Aveage is almost 4 1/2.
    Might come in tomorrow to work on some stuff... No met-con though!
  5. Eric C Says:
  6. This one looks like a blast! But, my 17 yr old step daughter has decided to rupture her appendix and need surgery today. (sup with that?) : ) So I'll be sitting in a hospital. Everything looks like it will be fine.

    I may try to get in tomorrow morning at 8 am if everything works out and there is a spot open.
  7. BC Says:
  8. Wow, almost 2 hours later and I still have a bit of the shakes and can't stop sweating. 3 1/3 avg (3 2/3, 3 1/3, 3). Those no-pushup burpees sound great in the beginning but they start to suck real fast. Great job everyone. Definitely looking forward to tomorrow's rest day.

    Eric, hope your step-daughter pulls through ok, keep us posted.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. I hope everything is ok Eric.
  11. Jess Says:
  12. UUUUUGGGGGHHHH, I have got to learn how to do DU's. Ricky was nice enough to let us switch the DU's to 10 tuck jumps BUT we had to 25 no pushup burpees. That was awful and down right mean. I think my back would have liked the regular burpees much better than no pushup ones.

    2 1/3 for all 3 rounds, average: 2 1/3

    I was telling Angela this morning that when we were doing FRCF that I was able and willing to come in Mon-Fri and felt fine. I can't even begin to tell you how much I look forward to rest days now. I am so mentally and physically drained after Ricky's programming that I NEED rest days.

    Great job 6am peeps. See y'all on Sunday. :u)
  13. Greg MO Says:
  14. Good luck Eric!

    wod= 3, 3, 2 2/3

    f'n double unders....this 1 was tufer than i thought it would be, had to strugle to get 3 rnds...
  15. ZachR Says:
  16. Hope everything is fine, Eric. Just an FYI there is no 8am class tomorrow because of the rest day. 9am will be open to make up workouts though.
  17. Kelli Says:
  18. Consistently got 2 rounds every time. Was barfalicious (i.e. I felt like I had to puke pretty much throughout the wod). I'll be in tomorrow at 9 to make up my last two missed strength days.
  19. paul Says:
  20. brutal: 4 1/3, 4, 3 2/3. avg: 4.

    good work, noon crew.
  21. BigD Says:
  22. Hope everything's OK Eric.
    Man, this morning was rough. Averaged 2 per round. On a good note, my doubleunders were better this time than two Saturdays ago. Nice job everyone!
    Will hit on base tomorrow morning at 8 to make up for the push press 1RM. Can't make it in Sunday. The wife and I are doing a charity walk for her work and then enjoying the rest of our anniversary. See ya Monday!
  23. B3nj4m1n Says:
  24. Went to the noon class today. I got 3 2/3, 3 1/3, 3 1/3. My shoulders were smoked after the first 6 minutes. Great job nooners!
  25. BC Says:
  26. Paul,

    You're not going to "re-count" your reps and suddenly tell us you actually got 8 rounds each time or anything are you? That wouldn't be very Chuck Norris of you ya know.

    HA! Had to make up for yesterday. That's what you get for sleeping in biz-natch.
  27. Anonymous Says:
  28. Got 4, 3 2/3, and 3 1/3 for an average of 3 2/3; was half the run away from 4 rounds in the second one which sucked for rest time; could barely get my butt back inside ready to go for the final round; lungs burned on this one!!

    Doubleunders were much better for me; actually had a couple rounds where I got all 25 without messing up.

    Hope everything is ok with your stepdaughter Eric.

    Enjoy your anniversary Dave!

    Great job 4:30 class!

    Shelley
  29. Brandon Says:
  30. I think I needed to be kicked in the ass by a WOD like this. It felt good to come in today and hack it out, but the second round was full of some heartburn!

    Average: 3 1/3

    BrandonB

Thanks For Visiting!