RSS

Sunday 090510

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD
Rest Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone of you mothers out there. We would not be where we are without your love and care. Joe, Kylie, Jon, Amanda, and myself wish you the best day possible.


edit post

2 Responses to "Sunday 090510"

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Went to 24 hour shitness and did 21 15 9 of box jumps and pull ups with a 500 meter row to start each set. I just love the meatheads in there watching me do pull ups while they are on their fifteen minute break in between sets. They don't understand fitness like cf'ers do. I will never go back to single joint movements ever again...
  3. paul Says:
  4. I hear that, Nick! I used to work out that way and I have gotten so much stronger so much faster doing crossfit--not to mention the cardio-respiratory endurance!

    gimme more of that kool-aid!

Thanks For Visiting!