RSS

Friday 090515

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD

15-13-11-9-7-5-3 reps for time of :
Wall Balls, 20#14# ball
Walking Lunges
Pushups

Post time to comments.

edit post

7 Responses to "Friday 090515"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. If Wall Balls aren't available for me to do whats a workout that I can do?
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. hey adam this is off the mainsite...

    The "standard" substitute for Wall Ball is either dumbbell or barbell thrusters. Since you can't (or shouldn't, anyway) actually throw the dumbells in the air, use about twice the specified ball weight (40 lbs or so instead of 20) and do them as explosively as possible . . . but it's still quite different.

    Glad to see you are still doing crossFit.

    Go Crossfit Omaha kick some ass in denver!

    aaron
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. adam, you should save some skrilla and go to a level one with me! In december or January. Just an Idea. Let me know. Maybe by that time CFO will have a cert there in O.NE.

    Afhgani Atrain
  7. paul Says:
  8. 5 rds

    100m row (sub-20s or doesn't count)
    5 strict pullups
    10 pushups

    8:36

    still pretty weak on those pullups. got the first 5 strict and CTB. then i got too weak.
  9. Mel C Says:
  10. Forgot to post the past couple of days.
    Tuesday I did the FS in 87 pounds and finished at a sh*tty 15+ minutes, but PR'd on my FS!
    Wednesday I did the work out at 24 Hour Fitness and finished 4 rounds, 150 DUs and half of the farmers walk, so I just finished my 5th round in sun 22 minutes.
    Thursday I made up Monday's WOD, 9:11.
    Today I did "Grace" 30 Hang Clean, Jerks, 77 pounds, 8:11.
  11. Michael Says:
  12. Done Sat 5/16 as rx'd: 6:49

    I can't wait to hear news abt the qualifier!
  13. VD Says:
  14. Hey everyone, if you go to the games blog, there's a link to the regionals and they have the results of todays events posted. Looking good CFO!!

Thanks For Visiting!