RSS

Thursday 090226

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:

WOD
With a continously running clock do three pushups the first minute, six pushups the second minute, nine pushups the third minute....
continuing as long as you are able.

Use as many sets as needed each minute.

Post number of minutes completed to comments.



















Nicky Johnson (Zachj's better half) working the pushups. 
____________________________________


Post thoughts to comments.


edit post

10 Responses to "Thursday 090226"

  1. paul Says:
  2. this looks fun, but my chest and triceps are still ridiculously sore from the extended version of DB chief.
  3. Cari Says:
  4. Completed 5 mins and failed on the 6th min; kept doing some pushups while other people were going; then went back down starting at 18 pushups w/ a min rest in between; used a tan band and did some knee pushups too ... pretty much I just felt like I did a lot of pushups! The games group workout looked rough; great job guys!!
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Great Job 6am. Missed you Paul. I wanted to get to 24, but failed on 21 or 7th round. Ricky let us rest a few minutes and then we started at our top round and went down with a minute rest in between.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. I used a tan band and got to 21, rested a few minutes, then started at 21 and worked down to 3.
  9. paul Says:
  10. sweet of you to say, Greg! I missed being there, but i needed the rest! I would like to try this one at some point, though--maybe on sunday...
  11. VD Says:
  12. Made it through 18, failed at 21. Rest 1 min, started at 21 back to 3. Used bands of course. Great job nooners!
  13. Mel C Says:
  14. Doing this at home. The gym has not been a priority this week. I'm so sick of school. I swear I'm going to make it tomorrow!
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. did this at school, strick plank pushups with onn bands: completed 5mins/15 PUs and failed on the 6min/18. then did all the rounds a second time. I'm with you on the school mel! hope to see some of you tomorrow!
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. Completed 6 min/18, got 14 on minute 7. Then did 7min/21 on down. Was able to get them all doing it backwards.
    D
  19. Kelli Says:
  20. while i love working on pushups since they are my nemesis..i still cannot understand why my muscles fail so quickly on them. Got up to 15, then went back down. Also did 4 x 250m rowing sprints trying to polish up my form.

Thanks For Visiting!