RSS

Totally Different

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
It has been a weirdly different Monday thru Wednesday with three consecutive strength days but tonight we re-visit some old friends. I hope you are as excited as I am to do this workout. It has been slow and heavy and now we get light and fast (or at least I hope fast). Have fun with this one and give it your all. Don't wish you had done better, crush the workout.

WOD
For time:
100 Air Squats
90 Double Unders
80 Pushups
70 Situps
60 Jump Pullups
50 Thrusters (empty 45# bar/empty 33# bar)
40 Back (Hip) Extensions
30 Wall Balls (20#/15#)
20 Deadlifts (155#/115#)
10 HSPU's

Scale the deadlift weight if needed but keep it heavy. Use abmats for the hspu's if you can't go full range of motion. Be happy that there aren't burpees. Finish fast.

edit post

19 Responses to "Totally Different"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. Awesome! I am going in at 4 and getting it over with
  5. A Says:
  6. (singing)... These are a few of my favorite things.... :-)
  7. paul Says:
  8. i'll be in at 4 as well. i have been babying this shoulder long enough--short ROM HSPUs here I come!
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. I will also be in at 4 and ready to kick this workouts ass. (I hope)
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. Ahh crap this is what I get to read first thing in the morning....maybe I should have my caffeine first.....see you guys tonight - reba
  13. Steve Says:
  14. This looks like killer fun. Unfortunately, I'm just getting over a cold that started late Wednesday. Unless there's some miracle, I can't make it tonite.
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. Oh my gosh!! I will be in at 6 to "finish fast" I don't know what that means, but hopefully less than an hour :)

    I am grateful there are no burpee..Thanks!!
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. As Rx'd except for 270 SUs (I think its 3:1), 15lbs Wall Balls (didn't have a 20 pounder) and modified HSPUs

    27:02

    Thanks for letting me play along Ricky.
  19. kahrs Says:
  20. Steve a good workout will get rid of that cold for you.
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. wow! this killed me. true, i wasn't in my best workout state, but that was 33 minutes of insanity. good luck everyone! i'll see you next week.
  23. Anonymous Says:
  24. 27:22 and I loved every second of it. Good work everyone.
  25. Anonymous Says:
  26. I finished just under 26 minutes and also loved most of it.... not wall-balls or the last 40 push-ups.
  27. Anonymous Says:
  28. The 30 min limit was up at my 25th wall ball, but I took a quick rest and finished the WOD. I had a blast, but I think I almost died.
  29. Mike Ask Says:
  30. I saw some incredible work tonight - I made it up to the wall balls - the thrusters about killed me so that's what I need to work on. Great job everyone - can't wait to see what's in store next week.
  31. Anonymous Says:
  32. Great work to everyone. I really felt I was pushing myself, but just not hard enough. At 30 min. I was on my 12th deadlift. Too much standing around gasping for air I guess. I was light headed for 20 minutes afterwards. See you tomorrow.
  33. kahrs Says:
  34. Tough, but I enjoyed it. Jeff I finished the exact place you did at the 12th deadlift. I also felt the same way you did. Jimmy nice work on finishing, I think I would have fell on my head if I tried a handstand let alone add the push up.
  35. paul Says:
  36. was on hspu number 6 at the 30 minute mark. frustrating, but my shoulders were just dead. great work, everyone. i'm so impressed with the people who finished!
  37. zj Says:
  38. finished with 21 seconds left. the jumping exercises wear me out - pullups and du's. but i destroyed the deadlifts and hspus.

Thanks For Visiting!