RSS

Starting Early

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
As you all hopefully know, the new class schedule goes into effect this morning. The new class times for the next two and a half weeks will be as follows:
6:00 AM,
12:00 PM,
5:30PM, and
6:30 PM
with a 4:30 class as well on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Hope everyone adapts fairly easy to the new schedule as Joe and I are excited to see how it all plays out. You morning people are going to have a lot of fun with CrossFit being your first exposure to the day.


WOD
Rest/Benchmark Day

If you took Sunday off then get your butt in here today. Joe and I will answer any questions you guys have concerning the Zone. I hope you guys give it at least two weeks being as strict as possible. If it isn't for you after that then no problem but don't just half-ass it and then expect to see sick results.

edit post

14 Responses to "Starting Early"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. Happy Belated Mothers Day!!

    Thanks so much for the Zone seminar, I started today.

    I didn't do Burpee's yesterday so I will be in later tonight. Have a great day!
  3. Donohoe Says:
  4. Ricky and Joe,
    Thank you for setting up the early session I can't think of better way to start my day. I also learned today I cant count to 15 before 7am.
    The breakfeast club RUUUULES
  5. paul Says:
  6. i'm almost jealous of the 6am crowd. maybe wednedsay...
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. 6:00 is f-ing early! I don't know how long I will continue with that.....
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. This morning was rough. I'm really not a moring person, but knowing i can just go home after work motivates me.
    15 OH Squats
    15 Box Jumps
    10 Rounds for time

    Didn't make the 20 min cut off but got through 8 1/2 rounds. Started w/40lbs for OH squat and ended w/25lbs. My OH squats suck!! I really need to work on those.

    Good work everyone!!
  11. zj Says:
  12. 5 box jumps short of the 20min cutoff. It's different trying to be intense that early in the day.
  13. Mike Ask Says:
  14. If you're not awake at 6:00, you'll be wide awake by 7:00 :) What a workout for the first day of the zone - a couple eggs and a pita just didn't seem like enough but we'll see how it goes. If we keep doing squat/box jump combinations I'm going to have to sell my manual transmission car :(
  15. paul Says:
  16. i thought there was a 4:30 today...since I couldn't make it in, I did both annie and the 50 burpees for time. annie took me 7:15, and the burpees took 3:59.
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. Way to go on the burpees Paul!! On another note, is anyone else starving??!!!
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. 10 rounds for time
    15 OH squats (75#)
    15 Box Jumps (24")

    18:11

    Very difficult workout. Legs are dead just in time for my softball game tonight. should be interesting. see some of you at 6am tomorrow!
  21. Anonymous Says:
  22. 18:10 scaled with the 33 lb black bar....thank goodness tomorrow is my rest day - cya guys on wednesday! Nice job to Alison - I saw your time posted!!! reba...aka..anonymous ;)
  23. Anonymous Says:
  24. 16:27 scaled with the 25lb bar. Thanks Ricky for the encouragement.

    Reba to become unanonymous..if that is a word...all you have to do is click on Name/URL and type Reba in the name space :) unless you like to be mysterious.
  25. A Says:
  26. Thanks Reba!!! It was the egg... :-)
  27. A Says:
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

Thanks For Visiting!