RSS

Happy Mother's Day

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Joe and I would like to wish all you moms out there a happy and fullfilling Mother's Day.


Nice job to everyone that made it in Friday. You guys did a great job with the high amount of reps in that workout (especially the pushups). For those of you that came in on Saturday, it was a lot of fun seeing most of you do Helen for the first time. Congrats to ZachR for killing it. I hope you guys enjoyed the Zone seminar and learned something from it. I will try and post the video from it as soon as possible for those that did not make it in. Take a rest day if that is in your schedule but if not, go as hard as you can with the burpees and have fun.


WOD
For time
50 Burpees

Try and reach as high as possible. It is really easy, relatively, to just do burpees but try and touch an area a foot above your reach for all 50 and tell me how it goes.

Post time as well as if you jumped to a target to comments.

edit post

6 Responses to "Happy Mother's Day"

  1. Melissa B Says:
  2. Happy Mother's Day...esp. Crystal and Angela (I hope I didn't forget any other Crossfit Omaha moms (I've been gone so long my memory is fading)...but if I did Happy Mother's day to you too) You guys are truly an inspiration and the epitome of Strong Women!!!!!
  3. paul Says:
  4. Yeah, Happy Mother's Day to all the CF moms (and moms of crossfitters)!!

    I hope you're all getting to enjoy some family time, as I am. I'm making ravioli for my mom...and THEN watching the Zone seminar...
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. happy mothers day! crystal, ang, and anyone else that has a secret you are incredibly strong women and continue to impress me each day. have a great day! see you guys tuesday.
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. Thanks guys! I miss you Mel and can't wait to see you getting your butt kicked with us again soon!
    And Happy Mother's Day to Crystal and any others as well.
    I love CrossFit and everyone that is a part of it. Thanks.
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. Thanks guys! It is truely a beautiful day. Happy Mother's Day to u Angela! Ricky is crazy if he thinks I'm going to do burpees today! Have a great rest of the weekend. See ya'll tomorrow.
  11. A Says:
  12. Happy Mother's Day to Crystal and Angela! You guys are awesome, strong, powerful women. Your children are lucky. :-)
    Enjoy this beautiful day!

Thanks For Visiting!