RSS

Spreadsheet

Ricky Frausto Filed Under:
Tracking Your Progress
I am in the process of making a spreadsheet that will have all of your lifts, benchmark WOD's, and any other relevant numbers on it. This will be a good way for Joe and I to know where you are at in your progress with us as well as a way to help us determine what kinds of weights you should use for certain workouts. As I finish the first go round of getting through all the lifts I will forward everyone a copy of this list so that you will know where you are at in comparison to others as well as a way for you to keep track of your numbers as well.

"Fran"
We had 29 people do Fran last night. I don't know about you but that is quite amazing. We missed Zach R., Hannah, Steve, Jeff Shannon, Greg, Sherry, Joe H., Alison, and Brian Donahoe. I may have missed someone, I'm not sure but just think about how much we have grown in the last month. It was awesome to see everyone in here tonight. Make sure that you post your time to the comments section.


WOD
Power Snatch 5-5-5-5-5 reps (no squat)

Power Snatch Demo (Catalyst Athletics) [mov]
Learning to Snatch, Coach Burgener...[wmv][mov]
Lifting at Lunch with Coach Burgener...[wmv][mov]

edit post

8 Responses to "Spreadsheet"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. 5 sets of 5 reps
    88
    98
    108
    120
    130
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. well, i only got to 50 lbs, but i'm really trying to get down the technique of this move. i think i need to do this more often to practice!! fran killed me yesterday, i can hardly move my arms today! good work angela and danielle and everyone!
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. I made it to 130 also. I wasn't really in the best head space today and didn't give my best efforts but I'm happy with what I got and all the input from ricky. I have to practice this lift a lot more in the future. See you all tomorrow!
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. never mind. we had 58 lbs. girl bar=33, not 25
  9. Anonymous Says:
  10. I had a frustrating day with the power snatch. I got 68 5x and it was ugly! I know that I have done snatches reasonably well before and today I couldn't put it together.
  11. zj Says:
  12. 120?x5. I'd really like to improve this lift to a point where my technique is consistent through all reps. Thanks for the coaching Joe and Ricky.
  13. paul Says:
  14. I got yellows up a couple of times--never 5 in a row. Felt great with greens, but something wasn't happening with yellows.

    Blas--your 154 was beautiful. Perfectly smooth--you looked like a pro.
  15. Blas Says:
  16. Hey everyone, great job tonight. Ricky, it really helps when you break down all of the movements for such an involved lift. You and Joe are great teachers.

    Thanks to everyone who encouraged me to do the red plates, I appreciate it.

Thanks For Visiting!